Happy One Thousand posts Pappy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yaoifun, Mar 25, 2005.

1. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Happy one thousand posts Pappy! They've all been great, and we all love ya to death here! It would never be the same here without ya! Heres to 1000 more! :toast: :yourock: :grouphug: :wub: :bounce: We all look forward to what you next 1000 posts may have, and know your like second family to us! Happy 1000th!

2. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Congrats Pappy! :) I think you rock too.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

Congradulatoins Pappy,

You are indeed one hell of a fellow. As an educator I want to thank you for your support of the young men here on this forum. You have satyed to course, backed them 100 %. I wish some of them had parents that were as loving and supportful of them as you are. Don't ever leave. The young ones need you.

And I have gaIned a real friend here. A lifelong friend.

Love you,

Freddie

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Congratulations from one "old timer" to another !!!! I try to never miss your posts! You often make my day!!!

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Happy 1000 Pappy, you never post enough for me!

6. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Congrats from me!

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Thanks guys and ladies. You're making me blush :blush: You guys are the ones that rock :yourock: I feel very forturnate to have found LPSG and such a fantastic online family. I love you all like you were my own siblings, children or grand children. Don't ever forget that, OK?? I know I should post more but due to arthritis settling in my hands, sometimes it's painful to type. I will try to post a little more in the future.

Again thank you all, you just made my week! :) :)

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

You and I are exactly the same age. Both my wife and I have had our encouters with arthirtis. My wife tried three diferent arthitisu medicatins the SSIDs or whatever they are called. Like advil, Mobic, Celebrex, Alieve but not tylynol. I hope you can find the right one to keep old arthitisu at bay. One old doctor said that as long as you keep the pain away, you stop the progression of the disease. I don't know. But I want you to stay healhty. I doh't wnat to grow old on this site by myself. So far, my arthitius is mainly in my spine and not in my hands.

Good luck to you. I know I have posted, but you are specail. I consider you a contemporary, a fellow person in the same profession. We both have tried to hlep the same people giving so much the same advice. It gives me affirmation that what I do and say here is the right thing to do.

Hapy day again for you. I hope your aritrtus gets better. Depending on what kind you have, the more typing you do the slower the disease will progress.

9. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congrats on the new milestone buddy. Now all we need is to pay someone off to pop out of a cake, and this party'll be complete.

10. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: *Pops outta a cake naked!* (That will be 150 dollars, I don't come cheap)

HERE'S YER MILESTONE PRESENT PAPPY! PFFT....and you were complaining about not getting enough gropes.

*Begins fleshpile on Pappy*

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

I am close to 700 you know. You had better be around and pop out of the cake naked for me too when I reach 1000. If you don't, I am going to borrow Pappys razor strap. :evilgrin:

The sweet ass of yours will be mine. I'll let Pappy help. He enjoys it so :lol: :wub: :grouphug:

12. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    Would that be 700 years or posts?! :p

EDIT: WOOHOO...A MILESTONE! 250 posts...that's a quarter of 1000! (for me)

Draft saved Draft deleted