HAppy THanksgiving

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HappyTHanksgiving!

THis is to all of the US people and to those that like a, Enjoy the holiday and eat as much comfort food as your stomach can handle! LOL! I wish peace and prosperity to all.

Naughty

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to add my voice to the notion that we in this country regardless of our personal preference Have so much to be thankful on this Thanksgiving day. All of the scene of devestation in Iraq. Really hits home how thankful we sjuld be. Happy thanksgiving to all.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Thanks, naughty & obb!

I, too, am thankful for the joy and peace in the USA that my family can appreciate because of those in the military who are fighting to keep things that way.

I'm thankful for my friends at LPSG - and I consider all of you my friends.

I'm also thankful that the Red Sox won the World Series, that Jeff Gordon didn't win the NASCAR championship and that I don't have one of those mole-things on my lip like John Edwards has.

Eat, drink and be merry, guys, for tomorrow it's leftovers.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree,
this is a nice time to reflect and be thankful,
and overlook all the worrisome challenges in your life.

My family has dwindled down to just my father and me,
and so, my friends have become my family.
I am grateful for and to every one of those friends.
:)

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Lemme see ...

Thankful for my wonderful g/f Kris, who's love keeps me going, keeps me happy.

Thankful for the close friends I have ('specially those here).

Thankful to be healthy and in good shape.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I currently live in La Salle Parish in Louisiana. After tornadoes two days ago, the parish was declared a disaster area. I am thankful that my house was left untouched. After losing my New Orleans home in a hurricane a couple of years ago, I guess God decided to give me a break this time.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm thankful to have freedom, my health, my family, my friends (online and in real life) and a big ol' fried turkey on the table. Cheers to all and Happy Turkey Day!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gosh, DMW,
I am glad that you were spared a second home disaster.

And here I was, gloomy because I had to work the late
shift all week.

Cheers to you,
and to all LPSG-ers!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm . . . Should I reign on everyone's parade and remind them that Thanksgiving is a racist holiday, or should I wait until tomorrow?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 25 2004, 10:48 PM
Hmm . . . Should I reign on everyone's parade and remind them that Thanksgiving is a racist holiday, or should I wait until tomorrow?
[post=264879]Quoted post[/post]​

To all of you newbies: that's pretty joyous for jonb. :p God's richest blessings to you and yours, jonb.

"When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself." Tecumseh

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My family is also very small, so the time spent with my daighter and friends is very valuable to me indeed. Thanks to everyone on this site who I call a friend, and especially to Mark for providing us such a cool place to congregate.

Jonb, the fact that your people have been abused from day one gives me no cause for celebration, but the fact that you have emerged from your circumstances as the supremely intelligent, gifted, generous person you are surely does.

HappySucks

Just Browsing
Media
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoying the weekend as well.

We had a good one ourselves. (if you were asking)

And as with every thanks giving, we had a Trashcan turkey. Mmmmmmm!

If you don’t know what a Trashcan turkey is, I took some photos of it.

Trashcan Turkey Photos

But alas it’s over and the Christmas lights have started to go up.

HappySucks

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by naughty@Nov 27 2004, 06:20 PM
Was that a form of smoking?
[post=265044]Quoted post[/post]​

It does have a hit of the smoked taste but it cooks it in only an hour. The amount of heat in the can keeps the meat moist, golds the skin front and back, cooks 5 minutes per pound and always has the neighbors cooking them once they taste it.

Over the years we found that the taste changes based on the grass it's on.

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
Gosh, Im thankful that I live in a nice home, not under a bridge or a shelter. Thankful that I have a wonderful, supportive wife and family. Thankful for good health and happiness, and I join in with many others in praying for the safe return of our troops overseas and for those that have sacrificed for our country, and comfort to their loved ones.

I think this is a nice topic...maybe one thats being overlooked a bit. We all should take stock in the things we take for granted, this time of the year is the time to do that. I would just urge everyone to take a minute and do that, even if you dont put it in this thread.

Happy Holidays!!

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in Seoul for business on Thanksgiving Day, staying at an international hotel. The hotel buffet laid on turkey with all the trimmings for its American guests. As the first customer for lunch, the carver asked which part of the bird I would like.

"Mmmm..." I said, "since I have the first choice, I'll be really greedy and go for
the drumstick!" He then proceeded to remove the drumstick and carve the meat off it, to put on the plate.

I rebuked him. "Don't do that! The idea of the drumstick is to eat off the bone! Ya gotta do the whole Fred Flintstone thing, y'know."

“Frinsto?" the waiter asked.

So I guess I'm thankful for the good chuckle, and the extraordinary circumstances that put me there to enjoy it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
headbang you've reminded me of an incident that occured in my family in the 1970's.

I picked up the phone extension in the master bedroom to make a call and had no dial tone. Instead, I found my (then) 3-year-old son on the line in the kitchen dialing randomly.

Then I heard his mother fuss at him in the background. The dialing stopped and I heard her voice on the line fussing at my son and hoping he had'nt bothered anyone on the phone.

She said into the phone, "Hello?"

I disguised my voice and said cheerfully, "Thank you for calling the Hong Kong Hilton! Would you like to make a reservation?"

She hung up. It took her almost a week to get up enough nerve to tell me that we might have a larger than usual phone bill coming up.