Happy to find you

Viallia564

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stumbled upon this site yesterday, and an hour later I became a paying subscriber. I have always been a BIG-cock fan. Ogling them, feeling their heft in my hand. All that blood surging through a fat veiny shaft gives off a lot of heat too. Add a prominent, long piss slit on a fat and purple head with snoodling foreskin, and I'm in heaven.

Viallia564

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To be honest, I wasn't where I had heard that word before, so I did an internet search just now and discovered snoodling is the practice of inserting your foreskin over the head of a friend's penis and masturbating both as "one" huge penis. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO EACH OF YOU FOR YOUR WARM WELCOME! :)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Viallia564 said:
I did an internet search just now and discovered snoodling is the practice of inserting your foreskin over the head of a friend's penis and masturbating both as "one" huge penis.

Apparently it can be that, although I would usually refer to that as 'docking'... it seems that "snoodling" can also refer more generally, though, to any sexual situation in which two/more guys rub the heads of their cocks together. Congratulations on coming up with the word-of-the-day, at any rate. :wink: