Happy to Join

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BigDreamin, Jan 26, 2012.

1. BigDreamin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,
    It is a pleasure to join LPSG. I am excited to join, not because I feel like I have a big penis but just that I wish I did. I am 6'4" and essentially straight (I like looking at cocks, nothing more than that). I registered because I am currently performing penis exercises to enlarge my guy and I don't know what my goal should be exactly. I am also just interested in the perception of penis size from other people. I still think I have an ordinary, ho hum penis and I think I want to be the magic 8x6. Probably because I have been conditioned to think that a penis isn't big until it gets to 8 inches. Sure, ridicule me if wish, but I am just explaining my perception at this point in time.

I haven't had sex yet, but I have been given a blowjob from two different girls. So, I have no idea what girls really think. Both of them scraped their teeth while giving me head which to me means 1) they have a small mouth or 2) I am bigger than most of the guys she has sucked before.

Anyway, I began PE back in June of 2011 and I was 165mm (6.5") and as of January 13, 2012 I am 183mm (7.2") bone pressed. I am pretty happy with the progress, although I wonder if I will ever be truly happy with my size:confused:.

I don't have photos up yet, I just signed up and will get some in tomorrow. I also just discovered that I can get a free membership by posting my user name, LPSG.org, and a photo of myself so I will get that in tomorrow as well.

I didn't take any photos until this year after I saw my .7" increase in size. But, I do have a picture of my guy when I was 180cm (measured photo with the ruler) that I will post. I am going to update my measured pics every time I gain 5mm (.20").

Thanks for reading and thanks to the creator of this site. I am hopeful this site will help me settle some of my nerves.

2. jay4422

jay4422 Member

nice job on the PE hope you have further gains!

3. cobra8

cobra8 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Sounds like the PE is working, but you are already bigger than average. I am 8". I have to use XL condoms and when one chick gave me a blow job she thought that it would be to big for her. Something is intriguing about really big dicks and a strange need to compare ones' self, but I don't think being any bigger would be good. It would probably make sex uncomfortable. I know we are conditioned to think bigger is better, but I think that is mostly just guys being self-conscious when most girls don't care.

What kind of exercises are you doing?

4. BigDreamin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the info. I have thought about eight inches being *too* big. I have had a couple of experiences with chicks making comments about my height and how they bet I have a big cock (whatever "big" is to them). Those comments were made when I have been out drinking. So, the chicks are drunk, but it I immediately get nervous because I don't want to disappoint them, I lose my confidence in an instant. I know it is silly and I am working on not letting that affect me. One of my friends said that if a chick is talking about my cock, it pretty much means she is interested and I just have to be myself and things would go smooth. I am working on confidence issues, reading some books and whatnot.

As for the exercises, I do some non-conventional stuff. I mean, I do jelqs which are pretty standard, but when I perform my stretches, I turn my cock about 90 degrees and I stretch down and to the left, down and to the right, to the right, to the left, up and to the left, up and to the right, and so on. Maybe "twist" would be a better description rather than "turn?" I generally hold my stretches for at least three minutes with 10-20 second breaks and I stretch for about 40 minutes for two days then take a day off. I also jelq about 10 minutes. So, including a 10 minute warmup, I spend about one hour, four days per week PEing. Four hours per week and I have gained almost 3/4 an inch in seven months. I am pretty damn happy with those results! Also, I didn't start at 40 minutes, it took my a long time to build up to that. It is kinda like training for a marathon. I started off slow and learned more about my body and gradually increased the tension and duration I would stretch at. It is also like lifting weights I guess too.

Because I didn't take photos before (I didn't have a camera; got one for Xmas) I don't know if people really believe me. I don't really care too much, but I figured if the next six months are about as equal as the last, then people would at least acknowledge that it is possible to gain. I guess I have taken it upon myself to provide evidence that penis enlargement is possible...you just have to be smart about it because you only get one dick.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    cool, well stated. enjoy the site

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome

Draft saved Draft deleted