Happy trail fertilizer? ;~;

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How does one go about growing a good happy trail? I've been trying to grow one since February of last year. As you can see in my pictures, I just can't get a respectable trail to grow. ;~; So uhm... yea. x_x Any ideas?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, my little brother goes around shirtless all the time and you can see a very clear happy trail on him. He also has lighter skin(shows hair easier), though, and tends to show more genetic traits of my father whereas I appear more like my mother. :/

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have to agree with Indy...you either have hair or you don't (that doesn't take into account shaving or Nair...). I don't think you can grow a treasure trail if you don't have one already.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does one go about growing a good happy trail? I've been trying to grow one since February of last year. As you can see in my pictures, I just can't get a respectable trail to grow. ;~; So uhm... yea. x_x Any ideas?

I don't think you can. Industrialsize is probably right, it's genetic. Hair just grows where it grows, you can't make it grow where it doesn't want to be.

Also, the half dozen or so black men I have been with weren't very hairy. Obviously, they had pubic and underarm hair; but only one had a significant amount of chest hair. I don't recall any treasure trails though. Now that I think of it, my last bf (of Irish/French extraction) had a nice thick mat of chest hair; but it pretty much stopped at the belly button area. There was no treasure trail. Fortunately, that never stopped me from proceeding south to his family jewels. :flirt:

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
njqt might be on to something. I'm black and I don't have a happy trail nor do my black friends. It might be a racial trait since black guys tend to be less hairy. Not saying that all black people don't have happy trails but I know few who do. Same with asians from what I've seen/heard. On the other hand, I know a lot of people who have them and don't like 'em because they feel hairy. I guess thats why they have the saying "One man's annoying patch of hair is another man's treasure...trail"

Ok, I made that up but you get the point :wink: