happy trails

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd keep it. People seem to like that tantalizing line to a private hidden place. Besides, body hair stubble is not fun to rub your face against.

God put pubic hair (and happy trails) there, so leave it there.

It's quite natural.

Hair or no hair, everybody knows you have a dick, so it's not "obscene" or anything like that.

Most places you should wear a shirt. But where there is no expectation of people wearing shirts, visible happy trails are just the normal thing.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave it, it's a reminder of what's down there, when a guy reaches up and his top rides up and I get a glance of his treasure trail I can't help it, my mind turns to thoughts of indescribable muckiness :)

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
keep it, it gives a woman or man.. something to politely play with whilst out in public and them giving u a hug from behind ;) although they could just play down further.. but that wouldn't be polite in public ;)

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave it, it's a reminder of what's down there, when a guy reaches up and his top rides up and I get a glance of his treasure trail I can't help it, my mind turns to thoughts of indescribable muckiness :)

Women let their boobs and pregnant bellies bulge pretty much naturally, don't they?

People are sexual beings, like it or not.

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally love a trail... I think they are HOT, and if I had one, I would lift my shirt often, so people would see I had one.... once they are thinking about the trail they are thinking of other things LOL

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ill go against the current :), keep it trimmed. I personally am a twink and i enjoy other twinks