Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've checked out that gallery of yours, and if you have no one to shares V day with im very suprised. :yup: Unless of course you just mean your waiting for the someone special to arrive with the flowers and chocolates who is ready for wild V'day sex

Haha, I wish I meant that! Fingers crossed though. :tongue: I've never gotten a personal valentine's day gift.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I did an anti-Valentines day radio show, but it proved npopular with my listeners as they said it was tpp depressing. Maybe ending by saying happy valentines day, here Joy Division" was a bad idea.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i actually don't mind the wasted ££ on valentines day, not this year though as i'm all lonesome now :(

best gift i ever got was one of those cheque books, where each cheque entitled the bearer to silly things, hugs, breakfast in bed, and the like with a few blank ones at the back to have fun with
:)

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
best gift i ever got was one of those cheque books, where each cheque entitled the bearer to silly things, hugs, breakfast in bed, and the like with a few blank ones at the back to have fun with
:)

That is novel indeed. Question i have is, did any of them bounce? :wink: