Happy Valentines Day

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dunno where to put this topic, but like, it's a holiday greeting to say "Happy Valentine's Day" and this is the "Meet and Greet" section. Anyways, I wanna wish everyone here a Happy Valentine's Day, especially Chris (hung_big) :wub: . You were all like, so totally crescent fresh to me when I joined, so this declaration of Happy Valentine's Day is totally heart felt. I love you all! Stay stoked everyone, have a great Valentine's Day!

Love,
:wub: :wub: :wub: Nixxy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Happy Valentines Day Nixxie
You are a breath of fresh air here. And thanks so much for your friendship. You are a wonderful person. Thanks for your loving kindness toward me.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And Happy Valentine's Day to all. I know it is not a happy day for everyone. But look for the best in life. You are more apt to find happiness if you are looking for it then if you are not.

This forum has been absolutely wonderful for me. Thanks everyone.

Freddie

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 14 2005, 03:29 PM
I dunno where to put this topic, but like, it's a holiday greeting to say "Happy Valentine's Day" You were all like, so totally crescent fresh to me when I joined, so this declaration of Happy Valentine's Day is totally heart felt. I love you all! Stay stoked everyone, have a great Valentine's Day!

Love,
[post=282999]Quoted post[/post]​

hung_big:
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 14 2005, 03:29 PM
I dunno where to put this topic, but like, it's a holiday greeting to say "Happy Valentine's Day" and this is the "Meet and Greet" section. Anyways, I wanna wish everyone here a Happy Valentine's Day, especially Chris (hung_big) :wub: . You were all like, so totally crescent fresh to me when I joined, so this declaration of Happy Valentine's Day is totally heart felt. I love you all! Stay stoked everyone, have a great Valentine's Day!

Love,
[post=282999]Quoted post[/post]​

This Valentine's day was the first I have ever had a valentine. Ironically, none of my relationships lasted till the day of. I remember my ex, we only broke up a few days beforehand.

This year I put alot of thought into my gift, because it is for my one and only love :blush: . Happy Valentines Day Nixxy :wub: ...and to the rest of the board. (I know, it's the day after, but who cares :p ). You guys and gals are some of the nicest and most intelligent (and lets not forget good-looking ;) ) people I have ever met. I wish you the best on this day and every other.

Peace,

:lol: Hung_Big :lol:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, Happy VD day folks, and hope none you have to worry about VD, either.

Nixxy, you are terribly, awfully, horribly fun. So glad you are around.

I'd like to get to know many more of you, and hope you all had great, holiday, hot sex, or will be having it with someone you love.

I did, (sigh...) and boy howdy, YEEHAWWW, I think I'm ready to ride again tonight!!! (What's that THING crawling up past my navel??!!....oh yeah. I like that.) :wub:

(But I'm in mania, so about 6 times a day would be good right now....)

And may I just add that I am deeply impressed with the care in which most of us here extend to those. I'm a little worried about yaoifun. I emailed him too. I have kids about his age. We know what the suffering can be like.

You are good souls. Screwed up as hell, but nonetheless good. :p

I'm always looking for better ways of putting "fun" back in dysfuntional, and this place does help.

Stay happy and horny,
Buff :wub:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Y'know, I found it amusing that everyone thought that me and my friend were an item.

It's almost a shame she prefers animals to people (emotionally...get your mind out of ze gutter!)

Of course, it isn't because we have similar fashion sense (or lack of).