Happy Valentine's Day

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
naughty said:
Girl please!

Go get some chocolate cake, some vanilla ice cream and a good movie! There are only a few more hours till the 15th! LOL!

Naughty

Lol. Stupid men :wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nouveau said:
*sits in corner crying* stupid Valentine's Day!

Aw, don't be like that there, nouveau. Tell you what tho; Go grab a pic of your BF, find an m-80 firecracker and strap 'em together, play the J. GUILES BAND song, "Love Stinks", light off the m-80 and release some of that tension now, you hear?

Then go get some chocolate cake, some vanilla ice cream and a good movie, but popcorn, don't forget the popcorn!

PS*, Is only coincidence that a lot of single people gain weight right around the time that Valentine's Day roll around?:confused:

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Aw, don't be like that there, nouveau. Tell you what tho; Go grab a pic of your BF, find an m-80 firecracker and strap 'em together, play the J. GUILES BAND song, "Love Stinks", light off the m-80 and release some of that tension now, you hear?

Then go get some chocolate cake, some vanilla ice cream and a good movie, but popcorn, don't forget the popcorn!

PS*, Is only coincidence that a lot of single people gain weight right around the time that Valentine's Day roll around?:confused:

What a wonderful idea! I've got some chips drenched in salt and vinegar as I got them on the way home and don't want to go to the shop, just sit here munching and pouting, lmao!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nouveau said:
What a wonderful idea! I've got some chips drenched in salt and vinegar as I got them on the way home and don't want to go to the shop, just sit here munching and pouting, lmao!
Atta girl!!
This holiday probably has the 2nd highest suicide rating in the U.S. so ldon't let it get to you there, hon'!

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Atta girl!!
This holiday probably has the 2nd highest suicide rating in the U.S. so ldon't let it get to you there, hon'!

Yikes! :eek:
You would think having a bf would make Valentines Day a HAPPY day wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nouveau,

Do not ever give over the power for your personal happiness to another person if you can. Because nobody can love you like you. If he doesnt send you something, Get yourself something nice but think about it. The best determiner of how someone feels is the time spent so if he wasnt around maybe that is saying something you may not want to hear!

Naughty

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
naughty said:
Nouveau,

Do not ever give over the power for your personal happiness to another person if you can. Because nobody can love you like you. If he doesnt send you something, Get yourself something nice but think about it. The best determiner of how someone feels is the time spent so if he wasnt around maybe that is saying something you may not want to hear!

Naughty

Fair point! But then again, I hate me :rolleyes: He's at his sisters wedding, but as far as I know he has no plans to celebrate v day when he comes home :\
Eh *shrug*

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several posts here have used the shortcut "VD". I got a cyber-valentine from my granddaughter that had a note at the end "Happy VD", and I just didn't know how to take it!! Now, I guess it was OK.

Gramps