Happy viewing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ed1110, Aug 12, 2009.

1. ed1110

ed1110 New Member

Heyy, I'm Danny.

Came across this site a while back now, and I suppose some people will agree or disagree whether I belong here for the size of my penis (7 by 5) but I'm content with it. The thing that made me join was definitely the community, I couldn't believe how open and helpful it is, with people being very understanding and willing to help.

A lot of threads on this website have helped me through some of my darker days, and I have constantly felt I can contribute to some threads but obviously couldn't post because I wasn't a member. So, here I am, pleased to meet you and all that :)

Look forward to getting to know some of you :)

Some more about me:

I'm a Ed, 30

I say 90% straight because I'm undeniably camp, sometimes I think I was born a girl with how I act compared to my mates. basically I'm more emotional and just generally friendly and nice. But I'm definitely far from straight lol. I can say I'm lucky to feel content with my size. But I have issues with my emotions, just got out of a rough thing with one girl (mail me if you want to know more, I won't bore you all for now haha) and it tore me apart for ages. Still every time I go through an experience like that I feel stronger emotionally and in my personality so it's all good.

Let me know if you want to know anything else :) :smile:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You have a penis. You belong here.

Welcome.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome.:smile:

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey ED....hang around....yes u belong same as all here....chip in a bit...grand first post...enjoy the crazy shit that happens around here....make some friends...I suspect u have already.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice