Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This poll is slightly different from the other one (In a perfect world) because it also asks whether you're cut now. And yes, I know a couple of guys who don't know if they're cut or not.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I'm cut, and once I discovered the exotic look of the uncut, I've been envious, I admit it. I wouldn't do anything crazy now to change, but if given the choice - you bet I'd be uncut.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am uncut and happy about it, or at least i guess. I don't obviously know how being cut feels.

Of being uncut i like the feeling my foreskin gives me when i masturbate, as it goes back and forward. From an esthetic point of view i cannot give an opinion, not being a "penis estimator", but i think uncut ones look more natural.

Being cut need much attention on hygene, because penis has to be cleaned daily, also under foreskin.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could chose I'd chose uncut. After years of being angry about it I reached a place of calmness and acceptence about the way things are right now, but I haven't excused the practice as acceptable. From years of practice I reached a point of very good sensitivity. I don't know what it'd be like uncut, but I'm very happy with my current sensitivity right now. I still have my sights set on restoration, but I'm not worried about doing it right away. Most of the problems I thought restoration would solve I fixed myself by changing my attitude and thought patterns.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andresito said:
Cut and glad.

Andres before cut ---> phimosis.

Andres after cut ---> freedom.
Yes, it occurred to me after I put it up that some of those "cut and glad" might once have been "not cut and wish I had been", and that "happy/unhappy to have been cut in babyhood" is a different answer from "happy/unhappy to have chosen to be cut".

Also, Andres, if you're not in the US and were cut for a medical reason, how much did they take off? I've seen a couple of German guys who had surgery to relieve phimosis that took little or nothing away.

offloe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm uncut and not that happy about it, but I also have an unusually large amount of foreskin. (When I'm soft, it looks like I'm wearing a condom. I'm so not looking forward to being a wrinkly old man. Masturbation'll be like aerobic exercise)

It's seemed to be a problem at times in receiving oral and manual sex (And I've heard girls complain about it too), and using condoms is a pain in the ass because of it. Has anybody else had those kinds of problems with foreskin, male or female?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, I'm happy with it. I was cut at birth and just thought it was natural until I started going to school and noticed that other guys had uncut cocks. I was curious about it and around puberty checked it out with some buddies who were uncut. Their cocks were interesting to me, and they wanted to check mine out. I do like the look of a nice glans popping out of the foreskin of an uncut cock, but haven't wanted to change my cut model which is big and beautiful without a foreskin.
Cleanliness is important with an uncut cock. Women have told me they are offended with the smell of guys with uncut. Also, one of my buddies had to get cut when he was 42 years old, due to infection. Ouch!

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
offloe said:
I'm uncut and not that happy about it, but I also have an unusually large amount of foreskin. (When I'm soft, it looks like I'm wearing a condom. I'm so not looking forward to being a wrinkly old man. Masturbation'll be like aerobic exercise)

It's seemed to be a problem at times in receiving oral and manual sex (And I've heard girls complain about it too), and using condoms is a pain in the ass because of it. Has anybody else had those kinds of problems with foreskin, male or female?

What are you comparing your foreskin to? There's a wide range of what is normal and being fully covered should increase your sensitivity.

I dated a guy with a long 'skin and personally found it fascinating, he really liked a tongue up underneath and could get off without ever having the glans exposed. The condom also wasnt' a problem, just skin it back roll it on and away we went. What's your specific issue with condoms?

It sounds a lot like you feel you don't fit some ideal and maybe have been teased about it? You're still young so your penis might still grow a bit. Don't sweat it and remember if you lose your foreskin, you're going to lose a lot of sensitivity as well. What's more important, meeting somebody's impossibly perfect ideal or enjoying a lifetime of wonderful sex.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hornaplenty said:
Cleanliness is important with an uncut cock. Women have told me they are offended with the smell of guys with uncut. Also, one of my buddies had to get cut when he was 42 years old, due to infection. Ouch!
Cleanliness is important with any cock. (Women's smegma is much more copious and pungent, yet they deal with it.)

Cutting to treat infection is only common in the US. Everywhere else, they treat infections the way they do with any other part of the body, with antibiotics. Sadly, one such adult case is told over and over, and used as an excuse to cut many babies. And he had 42 years use out of it, presumably with no trouble. How many products could you say that of, these days?

Ouch indeed, at any age.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snozzle said:
Cleanliness is important with any cock. (Women's smegma is much more copious and pungent, yet they deal with it.)

Cutting to treat infection is only common in the US. Everywhere else, they treat infections the way they do with any other part of the body, with antibiotics. Sadly, one such adult case is told over and over, and used as an excuse to cut many babies. And he had 42 years use out of it, presumably with no trouble. How many products could you say that of, these days?

Ouch indeed, at any age.

Yeah, I've never understood why men are singled out when women have far more nooks and crannies for things to hide and breed in. A woman's unwashed genitalia are far more offensive than a man's foreskin but nobody is using that as an excuse for female circumcision. Cut men have been told endlessly that any natural odor emanating from their bodies is evil.

Embarassment of one's natural scent has gone hand and hand with the literal and figurative emasculation of men in the 20th century.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gordonuk said:
I was cut a few years ago for medical resons and actually happy with it, if it was possible to get it back would refuse, dont like the uncut look now, cut all the way.

Few men cut when adults are willing to admit they've lost something. I can understand it in a way, but as the saying goes, denial ain't just a river in Egypt....

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chico8 said:
Few men cut when adults are willing to admit they've lost something. I can understand it in a way, but as the saying goes, denial ain't just a river in Egypt....

That's a bit harsh.

My dad was circumsized as "gordonuk" was .. for medical reasons in his early forties. He's told me many times he much prefers it painful as he said it was to go through.

What is all this crap about putting down guys who are circumsized? Can't we leave it at preference and call it a day? I've been with more than a few uncircumsized guys who (though otherwise entirely clean bodily) had a pretty nasty taste when I first went down on them. So I think they all should carry a pack of "Handiwipes" as a matter of course.

I think visually uncircumsized cocks can be attractive but I think hygiene has to be a top priority and even the build up of one day's "whatever" can leave a "bitter taste" literally . There's no quicker way to lose your hardon than tasting that crap.

Both my boyfriend and I are circumsized. I like it. He likes it.

There's no "denial". It's simply individual prefence.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chico8 said:

What gives you the right to say that he is in "denial"?