• I'm cut and don't care

Votes: 127 9.0%
  • I don't know if I'm cut or not

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
am circumcised but kinda wish i wasn't. nature doesn't just put things on creatures for no reason. also find a smooth, uncircumcised cock to be incredibly erotic. all that said, i am at a bit of a loss when sucking them--am not sure if a guy likes the skin to be pulled back, left alone to flop back-and-forth, what? of course one can ask, but i'd rather just drive him crazy... ;)

a lot of guys don't like uncut dick, i mean it's a dealbreaker for them.

fortunately, the doc who did mine didn't go overboard, so i've always had fairly loose skin. over the last two months or so i've been doing some stretching (just with my fingers) and am surprised at the results--when soft, about 1/4 of my head is now covered. don't know how long i'll keep stretching tho...

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut here, but just wondering about cut and cleanliness. Wouldn't it make sense for the sake of cleanliness to also circumcise male animals? One more thing for the vet, you know.

But then, they can lick themselves clean, so I guess it's unnecessary after all. Don't think I'd want to have a bris for a Pit Bull.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
What is all this crap about putting down guys who are circumsized?
i don't see anyone putting down guys who are circumcized; only the practise of circumcision itself. however, medical circumcision performed upon consenting adults is not the same as neonatal circumcision, and while chico8 raises a valid point that there is way too much of a "cutting culture" in the medical establishment, that ain't the fault of the patients. there is no question that newborn circumcision must be banned across the board, but once you're an adult it's your own responsibility to keep yourself informed about any medical practises that may relate to your condition(s).

i think chico8 is probably correct about a lot of guys not wanting to think about it in terms of loss - but then, that's just basic human nature, and i can't see what's to be gained by trying to beat them over the heads with it. and while it is obviously a case of loss in the physical sense, to assume that it has any bearing on someone's worth as a person is idiotic. the reason this topic generates so many head-achingly retarded arguments is that too many circumcized guys run with the (probably unconscious) assumption that an attack on neonatal circumcision = attack on their manhood = personal attack on them. which is dumb. and when people are dumb, they invite genuine personal attacks. etc...

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
That's a bit harsh.

My dad was circumsized as "gordonuk" was .. for medical reasons in his early forties. He's told me many times he much prefers it painful as he said it was to go through.

What is all this crap about putting down guys who are circumsized? Can't we leave it at preference and call it a day? I've been with more than a few uncircumsized guys who (though otherwise entirely clean bodily) had a pretty nasty taste when I first went down on them. So I think they all should carry a pack of "Handiwipes" as a matter of course.

I think visually uncircumsized cocks can be attractive but I think hygiene has to be a top priority and even the build up of one day's "whatever" can leave a "bitter taste" literally . There's no quicker way to lose your hardon than tasting that crap.

Both my boyfriend and I are circumsized. I like it. He likes it.

There's no "denial". It's simply individual prefence.

If it was phimosis, then circumcision was overkill. But that's another topic.

I'm not putting anyone down for being cut, but I certainly don't enjoy sex as much with cut guys as much as intact guys. Part of it is cerebral, of that there's no doubt, but intact guys seem to have much more intense orgasms. They don't have to squeeze the hell out of their dicks in order to cum.

Yeah, guys who are unclean anywhere on their body aren't all that attractive to me, but all it takes is a little rinse and things are fine. The scent under a foreskin is wonderful however, and a cut dick just doesn't have it.

There is a lot of denial when it comes to what was lost. Everyone talks of their preference in regards to how it looks and that's fine but few cut guys will admit that intact dicks are way more sensitive and provide more pleasure than cut ones. Mainly because they have no idea but also because outside of restoration, which can be a lengthy process, there's no way of knowing what was lost if you were cut as a child.

It's sad to see such a barbaric practice defended when most cut guys have no idea of what is lost.

offloe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
chico8 said:
What are you comparing your foreskin to? There's a wide range of what is normal and being fully covered should increase your sensitivity.

The penises of my uncut friends, mostly. And a girl I was with said I had a lot for an uncut guy.

What's your specific issue with condoms?

Bunching. I'll take a Magnum and roll it down as far as I can, but the 'skin bunches at the bottom so much that during use the condom can cover less than half of my penis.

You're still young so your penis might still grow a bit.

Hee, wouldn't that be nice. I've been seven and a half since I was 14 and it hasn't changed since, so I think it's stopped. Though ya never know...

Don't sweat it and remember if you lose your foreskin, you're going to lose a lot of sensitivity as well. What's more important, meeting somebody's impossibly perfect ideal or enjoying a lifetime of wonderful sex.

Thanks, yeah, I would definitely never go and get myself cut. Sex without a condom has been fantastic, I just wish I could...ya know...get a little trim.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was cut as a baby and im fine with it. you say that being more sensitive down there is a good thing. thats probably why alot of men deal with climaxing early. the more sensitive you are the more feeling you get so the faster you might cum. i realy dont think that i want to be any more sensitive down there. but realy i see it as just a rite of passage. all filipino men are soposed to get cut at puberty and i just got it done early.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
As a teenager I was convinced I was abnormal because my foreskin covers less than half the glans. My wish at that age was to have a full-length foreskin. When I eventually realised that it's not so uncommon as I though to have a short foreskin, I though about getting circumcised, to tidy things up, so to speak. But eventually I came to be happy about it being the way it is. OK, it's a bit unusual, but what of it ?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
offloe said:
I'm uncut and not that happy about it, but I also have an unusually large amount of foreskin.

You know what they say--you can never be too rich or too thin or have too much foreskin. ~ John A. Erickson, British Journal of Urology (Letters), August 1997.

Skin=nerves=sensation

You'll change your thinking as you get older and find supportive sex partners.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
findfirefox said:
Yes, my experience is that cut guys have to use a lot more pressure. With intact, it's just stroking. Depends on how severe the cut was, too, though. And doctors who cut babies have NO idea what they're doing to the adult man's sexual functioning.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
handcuffsfan4 said:
i was cut as a baby and im fine with it. you say that being more sensitive down there is a good thing. thats probably why alot of men deal with climaxing early. the more sensitive you are the more feeling you get so the faster you might cum. i realy dont think that i want to be any more sensitive down there.
No, there are different kinds of sensitivity. You wouldn't complain if you'd been left intact (see the poll) because you'd have learned to use what you then had. The nerves of the glans are mainly sensistive to pain, heat and pressure. The nerves of the foreskin are stretch receptors. When a guy is cut as a baby, he learns to get pleasure from what's left. My impression is that most of a cut guy's pleasure comes at the orgasm itself, and that from the release/relief. Intact guys get a lot of pleasure on the way: it's a slow ramp up, then falling off the cliff (or maybe a roller-coaster ride, with waves of orgasm), rather than running hard for a high jump, because - to switch the metaphor - we've got an accelerator pedal, not just an on-off switch.

but realy i see it as just a rite of passage. all filipino men are soposed to get cut at puberty and i just got it done early.
They do it because they do it. Like the story about the wife cutting the ends off the breadroll.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dxjnorto said:
Sorry to hear you are glad you were purposely desensitized at birth. I bet you weren't happy about it at the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcc4XLfuimM

I found that excruciating, and I'm not even cut.

But dxjnorto and chico8, rather than try to change cut guys' minds about their own status, why not take part in the world-wide campaign against infant genital cutting known as Intactivism? See http://www.circumstitions.com/links.html for some of the ways you can get involved.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snozzle said:
I found that excruciating, and I'm not even cut.

But dxjnorto and chico8, rather than try to change cut guys' minds about their own status, why not take part in the world-wide campaign against infant genital cutting known as Intactivism? See http://www.circumstitions.com/links.html for some of the ways you can get involved.

Thanks for the link. It's not so much about changing cut guys' minds about their status as much as it is making them aware of what is lost and especially helping them to form an opinion about their potential male children/grandchildren, etc. However, there are a number of guys here who were cut without a choice and were damaged in the process. There's a thread about foreskin restoration that I started and if guys are having issues with their cut status, it gives them an idea of what was lost AND what can be regained.

There's a lot of denial about the seriousness of circumcision and a lot of myths surrounding the intact penis, hopefully I can help dispel some of them and provide some information in the process. The only way to stop it is to reach out to those who will be parents some day. They're the ones who are responsible for their child's well being and they are everywhere around us. Petitions are great but reaching out to those we know is also important.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Some men have been circumcised to save their marriage. Being a premature ejaculater husband can be a nerve-wracking experience to a wife that is left in a high state of arrousal each time sexual intercourse is attempted. The man is off upon entry and she is left high and dry. By amputating the foreskin {prepuce}, the glans will lose its' super-sensitivity and allow them to work longer towards a rewarding orgasm. This is one valid argument in favor of circumcision. Has any LPSG member been "cut" for this reason?
:confused:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STYLYUNG said:
Some men have been circumcised to save their marriage. Being a premature ejaculater husband can be a nerve-wracking experience to a wife that is left in a high state of arrousal each time sexual intercourse is attempted. The man is off upon entry and she is left high and dry. By amputating the foreskin {prepuce}, the glans will lose its' super-sensitivity and allow them to work longer towards a rewarding orgasm. This is one valid argument in favor of circumcision. Has any LPSG member been "cut" for this reason?
There are less drastic and irreversible ways. You could try putting a condom over it, and even pulling the foreskin forward before you do, so the glans stays covered.

What do you suggest for circumcised men who ejaculate prematurely? There are plenty of those. Desensitising creams? Intact men can use those, too.

The fact that the great majority of intact men do not ejaculate prematurely suggests that the problem is not "super-senstivity of the glans". For one thing, we know that glans has relatively few nerves (and those mainly sensitive to pain, heat and pressure). You could reduce the stimulation to those by increasing the lubrication.

But isn't premature ejaculation mainly a matter of learning - especially learning when orgasm is near and easing back? By cutting down the total number of nerves, circumcision makes that more difficult.

And what are you going to do as you age and lose sensitivity naturally? You want to orgasm just as much, but it becomes harder and harder to stimulate it enough. With the methods above, you can stop using them and take advantage of what sensitivity is left. Circumcision is diffucult to undo.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
STYLYUNG said:

Circumcision is not going to cure the problem. Premature ejaculation is mostly in a person's head. Doing kegel exercises is a way to control your orgasms. It's helpful both for premature ejaculators and those who have a hard time reaching orgasm.

Most guys claim that being cut as adults only increases their sensitivity. That is mostly due to the nerve regeneration going on. Once the nerves have regenerated, sensation begins to decline as the glans and the inner foreskin becomes keratinized. As a person gets older, the sensitivity will continue to decline.

There are a lot of myths out there and if you're considering getting cut, remember, it can't be reversed. Foreskin restoration takes a long time and will only give back a little of what you've lost.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's not forget all Jewish men are cut and most likely always will be. I'm not an expert in circumcision history, but obviously the practice began as a religious tradition before American doctors began performing the procedure en masse in the name of cleanliness.

I really have no preferences one way or the other, although I've only slept with one uncut guy, and once I modified a few techniques, really enjoyed his foreskin--he was much younger. Most guys my age (American guys at least) are cut, so I guess that explains my lack of exposure.