1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

harassment

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by patathlon, Jun 6, 2007.

1. patathlon

patathlon Member

Albums:
    i would like to report a herrassment issue by another member he goes by the name of vichairyass and hes been herrassing with alot of other people to mainly women here are some of the comment s he said to me

1please this is a gay art man the more you do it the more it becomes your man pleasure without the holes man it has been known for a long time a lost art for men to watch lafdies see this please they know it is a gay thing lets make a poll on this anybody out there wants to continue the comments on AUTOFELLATIO the lost gay art for self suck i wish i could do it man i would never see a hole ever again i never saw ine anyway

2what ladies dude no married decent religious woman wit kids is a lady here dude see ya hey dudes what do you think about this a gay thang yes lets vote man

beautiful dude man ,wow,man this act of man self suck sex is a lost art and not too many xxx dvds of men self sucking there megaman born steaks,wow,we need to pursue further with this lost art have this blessed dude show what they have to us man to man doing it the thang man ,we need to ask to please make a video clip for this website so that we can see the megasnake anaconda do its thang in your own muth man but the best thang we ned to see when we see a huge gigantic megameat torpedo is is this dudes have a huge man seed load of manjuice cum dripping from your mouth or squirting all over the hairy bearded man face and or a mouthful of loaded manjuice man cum as he opens it and presto ,the webcam or photos ready for a pic of the megadick with cum on mout by self sucking ,wow dude send me more photos privately or video clips to my man ly address to viclagoon@sbcglobal.net we salute you and your 12 incher on your own man mouth ,who needs the chicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think dudes ands dudes about the man self suck ,you think this is a gay thang let vote dudes and dudes yes

please do something about this he clearly gave away his email address in the 3rd comment

thank you

2. SpoiledPrincess

SpoiledPrincess Active Member

This isn't the first time people have complained about this guy, he feels this should be a gay site and takes it upon himself to speak for the majority. Apparently no decent woman would be on this site to use his words. I'm against banning generally, but in cases like this where he can't keep his distaste for women to himself I think his sorry arse should be banned.

Here's the link to the other thread where he was harrassing someone:- http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/47414-latest-hate-mail-sigh.html

3. snoozan

snoozan Member

i can't even parse that original post. dear god.

4. Yorkie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So he's been allowed back.:rolleyes: Can we make his ban PERMANENT this time please?

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink Banned

I thought he was banned too... oh well.

6. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    He needs an adjustment in his meds.:eek:

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

Kindofhardtoreadhiswriting.

8. burns1de

burns1de Member

If I could read and understand a single sentence in that Babel-like nonsense, I'm sure I'd be pissed.

9. Matthew

Matthew Well-Liked Member

That guy has consistenly been a tool. His nasty comments in women's galleries are beyond fucked up. I love how he acts like like he's shouting out to his 'gay brotherhood.' Sorry Vic - nobody's got your back but the voices in your head. Let the straight guys be straight and if you can't appreciate the women on this site, I feel very, very sorry for you.

10. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 Banned

geez. does this guy realize that punctuation exists? How on earth to people actually write like this?

11. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    While I agree that vichairyass is a tool, I'm not sure this qualifies as harassment. It certainly reads like he's gone off his meds again but the babbling is complimentary to you in nature albeit in a very F'ed up way.

If he were insulting you it would be a clear addition to his other ills but in this case his brainlessness seems to be the worst of his crimes. If these comments were written in a more erudite fashion we'd probably raise a brow but not be as aggravated by them.

I'm offended by his comments about women once again, of course, however, not sure if they count as harassment when they aren't directed to a woman.

I do want to know if he leaves so much as one more insulting comment in someone's gallery or PM box. Male or female, if he insults you, PM me with it right away.

12. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

The OP wouldn't be vichairyass himself, would it?
    Exactly the same degree of incomprehensibility.

13. Mr. Snakey

Mr. Snakey Active Member

I dont like the comments he has made in the ladies galleries.:cool: This man is a mess. He posts like George Orwell on acid and you know he walks up and down the block in broad daylight in his bedroom slippers. Yes a booger hanging from his nose and syrup coming out of his mouth LOL:biggrin1:

14. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Requested PM sent, Mistress. And we thank you and your indignance! :smile:

15. Mr. Snakey

Mr. Snakey Active Member

I have seen this mans nasty comments in the ladies galleries with my own eyes and i do not like Vic for this reason. The ones who dont understand the hurt and anger of his comments usually dont have pics up and hide somewhere between space and time and the IQ of a fencepost:wink:

16. holsty101

holsty101 Member

:chairfall: :cool:

Thats... that's gotta be the ultimate Twilight Zone location.

17. Mr. Snakey

Mr. Snakey Active Member

Yes:tongue:

18. Yorkie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think a compliment from this guy is like having Hannibal Lecter tell you that you look tasty. :eek:

19. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Received. Can't discuss but thank you. Please send more anyone.

Good analogy. There is an undeniable creep factor to his commentary.

20. arliss

arliss Member

Albums:

i think you should try and communicate with him--and you know exactly why i say this to you--try and see what happens!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice