Hard As A Rock (Or Not?)

11.5: I am over 11" long and 7" around when erect. When I get a hard on I get very hard, not semi. Curious to know if everyone my size gets as hard as me. I know some huge huge hung dudes 8,9,10,11,12" + don't.

Thanks!

eleven 8)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it depends.
if i get really turned on,i am hard as
a boulder,
but sometimes, on the given solo jerkoff,
i just get a semi.

tallmansf: I'm between 10 and 11 when erect, and my erections are always hard as marble. But I'm not humongously thick, only about 6.5 around, so i don't have as much volume to fill up as some other hung dudes. I think that's the issue, plus maybe something to do with the valves that keep blood in the penis during and erection.

da_blissmachine: usually i do not get very hard but the longer i have gone without masturbating the harder it gets
also it tends to get VERY hard when i'm grinding with hot Latin or Asian women... yum

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
At 57 I don't get steel-hard when masturbating unless I'm very aroused.

But actual sex makes the old 'hose' forget its age and it gets knock-down-the-door hard.

Pecker

nyc10x6: I don't get rock hard. Sometimes I wish I did, but being a little softer has its definite advantages. For one, I like to push my cock back between my legs and get it sucked or jerked from behind. Oh what a treat!!!

Donk: I sometimes get rock hard right off the bat. I often get erections that are stiff enough to be functional but, like the ones nyc10x6 describes, not rock hard. Often during extended periods of intercourse or masturbation I fluctuate between really hard and kinda squishy. When I achieve rock hardness, that will fade within seconds unless there is direct stimulation keeping the blood flowing.

I think this pattern is probably pretty common with larger penises and mainly because it just takes alot of blood to keep it fully hard.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah like u i'm over 11 an i can get bricked out hard most of the time but it hurts em like hell. I think it's better when you get some bend in it cuz the pussy is only so deep an bangin my big dick on their cervix is damn painful. I think when we get older we probably will lose some of the hardness, or so my older brother says.

ORCABOMBER: Mine is pretty hard, not like a rock, more like a muscle. ;D

sammygirly: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1054939859;start=0#7 date=06/08/03 at 14:52:52]...I fluctuate between really hard and kinda squishy. [/quote]

LOL @ squishy, is that a technical term?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Squishy is a state I've appreciated from a very young age!  It may have various names but most men know that stage of erection.

Lots of people have those little habits they unconsciously perform when deep in thought as in daydreaming, reading, watching TV, or when sleepy - like twirling a forelock with a finger, rubbing the short hair on the nape of the neck, tugging on an ear, etc.  One of mine is squeezing my penis (not on a bus or in the sauna, mind you!)

In the penis' flaccid state that's no fun at all but as a little more blood flows into it, it actually becomes 'squishy,' sort of like a partially-filled water balloon.

I personally enjoy that feeling and can spend a long time 'squishing!'

As for sex when squishy - I can't count the times!  Sometimes squishy becomes brick hard during sex, sometimes not.

But it is an accurate term, sammygirly.  ;)

Other guys -- what do you call that state of erection?

Pecker

punk9: > Other guys -- what do you call that state of erection?

A soft-on.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Squishy.

(I have seldom found reason to argue, question, or otherwise disagree with long-time posters like Donk!)

Again, this time, he described very well (I think) what many of us would have to say is exactly the case.

Yep.

"Squishy" ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1054939859;start=0#10 date=06/09/03 at 09:31:49]LOL @ squishy, is that a technical term?[/quote]
You should see the terms for IQ:

Moron = 50-75
Imbecile = 25-50
Idiot = 0-25

And on the other end, a genius has an IQ of 140 or more.

justy: My boyfriend says that he could use me as a crowbar

sammygirly: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1054939859;start=0#15 date=06/09/03 at 20:39:59]
You should see the terms for IQ:

Moron = 50-75
Imbecile = 25-50
Idiot = 0-25[/quote]

~cocks a brow~

I certainly hope that wasn't a cheap shot at my IQ jon