Hard at Work (Another Hard On Thread)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeap, with hormones are rampant they can sneek into your pants, you should sit behind the desk, buddy, But there are times when you have to be up (away) from desk to write on board, use projector, check student's work, etc. For pete's sake don't sit on corner of desk!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in a home improvement store, and happen to work with some very attractive ladies. Often times, they'll show up in the most skintight of outfits. But I always get away with not revealing my boner because of the mandatory aprons that hang just past my crotch. Trust me when I tell you, if that apron was off, you'd see a boner testing the denim in my jeans! :D ;D  

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't carry the massive moniker without just cause, right, stud? Be selective when you pull the apron to one side, maybe by accident! Have fun with that prize possession.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'll give you, Roy boy; some days it can have its advantages and disadvantages. Number one, both the female associates and customers whom I am surrounded by can keep my blood circulating, but sometimes I can't look too long Because I need that extra blood going to my brain! ;D Two, on really cold days when I have to pee, it's like I think I'm going to have to bend over backwards with a splashguard just to piss! :D

captainstupid: its tough sometimes because those girls are hot

ish789: yay unlucky me im the student that gets called up by the teacher with the desk (lucky >_<).

dr_drew2: [quote author=justy link=board=clothing;num=1036536004;start=0#7 date=11/08/02 at 17:00:18]I can totally relate with John.  

This happens to me all the time, I am always getting hard.  My friends tease me and say that all it takes is for the wind to blow.
[/quote]

same here.... getting hard at work just happens. Guess I just need to j/o even more. Yeah, all it takes a soft breeze and I need to shift it around. cheers. ::)

ThighSlapper: There's only been a few times, but man when it happens.... The whole place gets kinda silent for a few minutes. I like that they get to see the whole length of it, but it can be a bit distracting

James249620002000: Enjoy it. Hide it as much as possible, but don't worry about it. When I was younger, I was hard all of the time. Now it takes more work to get wood, and I miss having to hide those hard-ons. I always used a clip board or book strategically placed. Unfortunately, I don't have so many erections now :-[

Thumper_10x7_CA: I don't get hard at work too often just because my mind is on the task at hand (oh I'm SO responsible! lol) But sometimes when I'm so horny the wind could get me off, my dick has a tendancy to get really heavy and plump. Not hard, just hanging long and hefty. Normally I love that feeling, but at work I'm around thousands of people and am usually walking by them with their eyes right at my crotch level. So needless to say I have to walk with my hands in front of me. Unless, of course, there is a hot guy trying to get a glimpse!
It's all about Guest Service right? ;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll tell you what; with summer approaching, it really can get to be sweating my nuts off in the store, quite literally! But luckily, the managers have decided to give a little latitude, and and allow shorts just so long as they're not cutoffs. Only trouble is, the length of legs of the shorts I have measure up to 13 inches long. Now you consider the 3 inch space for pubic region, that justs barely covers me if I happen to see an attractive female customer/ associate, and my cock decides to show its appreciation!

Duo187: Well, this isnt at work, but I guess you could considor school a job. I was sitting in class, this chica I really liked at the time, (huge breasts, and enjoyed flirting with me) turned and was jiggling her breasts and showing me as much cleavage as she could without getting in trouble, before I knew what was happening my cock was up to my chest almost, she sees it and pokes it, I was soo embaressed cause a couple others could see too.

hungcuriousNC: Since I work in biologicals, I have to wear a tyvek suit while I'm working inside of containment. They are huge and baggy and conceal a hard on easily. Nine times out of ten I have a hard on while talking to all the studs I work with and they never know it. Well.. one guy knows it since we always talk about having a hard on.. but that's another story entirely! I don't mind getting a hard on at work but I do have to be careful to not get a wet spot... that would be hard to conceal once out of the suit.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=hungcuriousNC link=board=clothing;num=1036536004;start=20#32 date=03/08/04 at 06:24:44] Well.. one guy knows it since we always talk about having a hard on.. but that's another story entirely! [/quote]
Yeah, and that's the post I wanna read, hungcuriousNC. Comeon and tell us 'bout it! ;)

Luke

PackingVegas: I'm a landlord, and usually I'm either alone in my office or alone fixing something, or mad at a tenant. So even though I wear pretty snug jeans usually (just more comfortable for me), it's just a general bulge, not a rod that shows.

One time though, I was on the phone (cell, with headset), and a tenant came in my office with a plumber, I had to go to his space, stayed on the phone with my buddy, who started talking dirty to me to get me hard, and kept telling me to show it, show it, show it... The tenant didn't know I had someone on the phone. I got hard, and was bulging a lot, just had a tshirt with the jeans, so couldn't hide anything without putting a hand in my pocket (which I did a few times). The tenant kept seeing me, and would actually lose his train of thought and stammer when he saw it. My buddy on the phone would laugh when he heard this, and say "Ha, he's looking now!" everytime.
It was kind of hot, kind of embarrasing, kind of unprofessional, but honestly it was fun, and the tenant never said anything about it afterwards. Besides, if there's a rumor going on about me in the building, being hung is a good one to have.

rangersean: PVegas, I'm very glad I wasn't reading that at work.

Working around kids, hard at work is a huge fear for me. So far, it hasn't been a problem. I do have a desk to retreat too, but not while I'm teaching.

Triht: I just put it behind my leg, because it goes straight forward. You can't see it, and it stays(pressing into my leg) down there. Now if you want to be able to walk on the other hand...

ThighSlapper: I'm glad this thread is still here.

After posting the underwear pics, I went to work so horny, I actually had wood that people could see.
Some of the guys (that saw...) seemed to give me a look of 'Goood job, man'.

That's all I needed.