Hard at Work (Another Hard On Thread)

AUncut10in: I got caught with a hard on at work. I was messin around on the internet and had a raging hard on going. A guy that I work with came into my office. He saw my dick in my levis but didnt say anything. After everyone left that night, he came into my office and started talking about his recent trip to New Orleans he just got back from. He told me he was in this bar with these two women and another guy. They started talking about dick size and the guy he was with said he had a 10 in dick. They all wanted to see it, but at first he was hesitant to show them. then he finally agreed and pulled his dick out right there in the bar. My co worker asked if they could see it hard but the guy wouldn't do it and shoved his dick back in his pants. Then my co worker asked me if I had ever seen a 10" dick (as if he didn't know). I told him yes that I had a 10" cock. He says no way. Then he asks if I would show him. I told him I didn't think it would be a good idea since I worked with him, but he kept asking me to just show him. Finally I said if you wanta see my dick you will have to pull it out yourself. He says no problem and undoes my levis and flops out my cock. I started to put it away and he said wait, I wanta see it hard. I told him if he wants to see it hard he would have to make it hard himself. He says no problelm and starts jerkin me off. I then told him if he is gonna jerk me off he had to take his dick out as well. He says no problem and pulls out his cock. it was about average in length but real thick. And the guy oozed precum like a river. We ended up jerkin off together. After that, about once a month, he would stay late and come into my office for a repeat performance. We became good friends even when he left the company.

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
auncut10in: I bet he's not the first nor the last who will become a friend after being treated so nice. Your true confession story is a turn on, man, coz I so easily put myself in his place. BTW, your recent modeling pictures are awesome, stud. ::)

Luke

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2