Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you mean right now, I'm at home. Just got woken up by grumpy partner...

If you mean do I ever look at these (or you, OandyO) at work, HELL yeah I do! I own my own biz so though I don't do this with clients in the room (well, not so they can see really), if by myself, I just lock the doors, pull down the street-front shades, and beat off to all of you hot men with big, nasty cocks!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm just biding my time, looking for things to entertain me until my squeeze returns from his 2-week holiday in Mar del Plata. I could have accompanied him, but his 75 year-old mother constantly stares at me with suspicion -- except when I help pay her medical bills. LOL! Plus, she's Italian and he's the favorite son in the family. I also prefer not to be around all of his hyperactive nieces and nephews, although they are damn cute. All the screaming gives me a headache.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised at how many people look here while they're at work. Every job I've ever had, if you go to ANY internet site that is not work-related, it is grounds for termination. And I'm sure they'd be doubly likely to fire someone for looking at a sexual site at work.

Just be careful about that!