Hard curved virgin cock.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you find your first girl, sit back in a chair and let her dripping cunt lips engulf your dick head for a while. Then she may ease down slowly upon your girth and grind away with all she's got. It is very important that you accept nothing less than a dripping cunt. Just a suggestion.

Benny19

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn. I read that as 'hand curved virgin cock.' :biggrin1:
Nice penis there, anyway, Benny.

You're not the only one to read it like that! And thanks, to you and everyone else for the comments. More pics mite be on the way soon.

Benny19

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you find your first girl, sit back in a chair and let her dripping cunt lips engulf your dick head for a while. Then she may ease down slowly upon your girth and grind away with all she's got. It is very important that you accept nothing less than a dripping cunt. Just a suggestion.
haha ill try my best mate. If it's not dripping on my knob then i will just have to tell her to take a walk.

Benny19

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the kind words everyone. hopefully getting a webcam in the next few days, so i think a few new angles might be in order... can only get so much out of an iphone!

prettygirl

Experimental Member
Media
G'day everyone, got a few pics of my cock here and just looking for a bit of feedback. As the title says, I'm a virgin and I've only had a few girls play with my cock but the old fella remained in my pants. I'm also uncut. So take a look and comment, please.

Its sooo BEAUTIFUL! JUST PERFECTION!