HARD dick pointing straight up

leanman2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For some reason I like to see a cock that is really hard and pointing up. Does anybody have this kind of dick? My cock will do this some days...just be much harder than normal...and I'm never sure why, but I love it. Here's a few pics on a "hard" day:

Attachments

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not much curve with my breeder...but it points str8 north when directed to...i like to aiim baby batter towards my leg/thigh when im doing a solo if i don't the baby batter often will go to the top of my forehead. rather eat the baby batter from my leg then my forehead...dunno why..just cuz..i think its easier

Attachments

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen them press against the belly when standing; wish mine did that. But I've heard some are too inflexible that way.
Thats exactly what mince does--although it isnt very big at all. If i try and bend it down straight out--it wont go--makes alot o sexual positions very difficult and my wife wished it was bigger and straighter

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nice pix...up, down, side ways, backwards, forwards...any which way...especially you, 11, I've got a throat that can do the job.

not much curve with my breeder...but it points str8 north when directed to...i like to aiim baby batter towards my leg/thigh when im doing a solo if i don't the baby batter often will go to the top of my forehead. rather eat the baby batter from my leg then my forehead...dunno why..just cuz..i think its easier

bgbluballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya, It's normal, In fact the harder mine gets the higher it goes. Women love it! It strokes their "G" spot, and sreaches and pulls their vagina that really excites them.

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The harder I get the more it sticks straight out rather than up, Love it when it is like rock!
11inch, great pics!

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen them press against the belly when standing; wish mine did that. But I've heard some are too inflexible that way.

Yeah, that's what mine does! Check out my pics in the gallery. Sometimes I wish it pointed straight out or hung down but hey.... a dick is a dick!!! :biggrin1: