HARD dick pointing straight up

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not much curve with my breeder...but it points str8 north when directed to...i like to aiim baby batter towards my leg/thigh when im doing a solo if i don't the baby batter often will go to the top of my forehead. rather eat the baby batter from my leg then my forehead...dunno why..just cuz..i think its easier

Hey dude. Beautiful cock. Why not aim for your mouth to start with. Saves the clean-up and feel the heat on your mouth - HOT!! I love it when my bf squirts in my mouth from the position in this first pic.....yummmmmmmmmm.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The straight up boners are really erotic, but the most difficult to use in sexual situations. Getting fucked with a dick that hard seems to warrant alot of stop-and-go action and then oral is just a chore.

IMO, they're nice to look at but not to touch.

My favorites are the 90 degree boners with no curve. Absolutely the best.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, some very nice cocks in this thread for sure (almost got carried away with the comments there). I prefer a cock that has a slight upward curve - like uncircumsized. Damn boy, that is lovely.

As far as the site goes overall, I think the straightest cock here is 8060.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine points str8 up when hard.

it's cool, and looks hot, but like a few others mentioned it is very inflexible. when i'm fully hard it hurts to pull it down to a 90 degree angle.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine points str8 up when hard.

it's cool, and looks hot, but like a few others mentioned it is very inflexible. when i'm fully hard it hurts to pull it down to a 90 degree angle.

one of the reasons i'm a bottom :wink: that, and i enjoy receiving more :rolleyes:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen them press against the belly when standing; wish mine did that. But I've heard some are too inflexible that way.

Mine does that and it is VERY inflexible. The pnly problem is that it sorta limits fuck positions. Works great with the dude on his back, on on his stomach with me on top, but it is damn uncomfortable when a dude tries to ride it.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I was in my teen. My cock was flat on to my stomach when I have an erection. Now it just point straight up and I love it. It make it easier for my partner to take it down his throat.

I wish mine pointed that way. Well, either that or pointing straight outwards. Mine has a slight downward curve.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't ever remember mine pointing up towards my chin, always went 90 degrees out from my body, love to see those standing up and with a curve.