Hard Drive Still Functions

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I had to develop an eye catching title for this Thread. Yesterday we celebrated a Wedding Anniversary. Not being one to skip the Saturday routine I decided to perform the sexual act as I would have when younger. Also, when My Bride was younger and we used condoms for birth control.

That is no longer the case; however this morning I unrolled a Condom just for old times sake.

I am happy to report that my Hard Drive Still functions and we both enjoyed the activity.

Life Is Good!!!!

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations on your anniversary, and on your prolonged libido. Your body looks great at your age, and its obvious from your gallery that you have the cock for some exceptional intimate fun. I'm 76 and there's no lack of libido for me. I get great erections and live for the moment once or twice a week when I can feel the demand for regular relief. Years are a record of time but they don't account for sexual endurance. I still feel like I'm in my 40's when it comes to performing with my cock. Life IS good...and so is libido. I wish you many more good years.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Today I felt the need to bring this topic back up. Looking for additional responses.

As always, I continue to enjoy life.

How about You?