Hard, fast and quick

Just Browsing
Media
Hello ladies....long time member w/first post. My current GF loves sex but wants it as hard, deep and fast as possible. I like to mix it up change positions, etc. however she will have none of it. She just says do not stop fucking me until you cum and go soft....

This is the first woman like this I have ever had.....Is this unusual?

Not complaining...just wondering.

7.5"X5.5

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i prefer sex just like your gf. i do not like to receive oral, and the only foreplay i want is to get off via manual gspot stimulation and then WHAM! hard and fast and don't stop until you finish!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like a variety.

Afterall how boring would life be if we only at four star restaurants? I believe you appreciate the four star restaurants, because you toss in corporate chains, mom & pop places and fast food joints.

Busty_Love

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer it if my bf gives me a bit of variety...one can get bored with the same thing all the time.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More often than not I like it hard, deep, and fast but in a variety of positions. :05: :flirt:

Hello ladies....long time member w/first post. My current GF loves sex but wants it as hard, deep and fast as possible. I like to mix it up change positions, etc. however she will have none of it. She just says do not stop fucking me until you cum and go soft....

This is the first woman like this I have ever had.....Is this unusual?

Not complaining...just wondering. 7.5"X5.5

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer it if my bf gives me a bit of variety...one can get bored with the same thing all the time.

I agree with this. Sometimes he does it hard and fast and sometimes takes more time to build up to it. I like not always having it the same way.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I was told "The longer, harder, and deeper I go, the more you seem to like it"! :wink:

So I'm another one... I like a variety of positions though. I like the "deepest" ones best.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I was told "The longer, harder, and deeper I go, the more you seem to like it"! :wink:

So I'm another one... I like a variety of positions though. I like the "deepest" ones best.

Oh yeah, me too. I like when he does a variety about a lot of things like w/how fast he goes or whatever but I always like him to get really deep, that's just the best :smile: .

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard, fast, deep, furious, passionate fucking please...with 2 x month spooning smoochy sex thrown in for good measure :)

x

Honey

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I like to start out slow, passionate,with good foreplay but if it ends fast hard and deep I could go for that.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definitely would not go for the "get it over with the same way every time" attitude.

The real question is whether that is enough for you or not.

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the replies....Honestly I am looking for more variety than this and will speak with her about it...

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the replies....Honestly I am looking for more variety than this and will speak with her about it...

I feel the same way, so I think I know what your talking about. More women are into that kind of sex than I would have ever thought it seems. It's a tough balancing act I know that.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel the same way, so I think I know what your talking about. More women are into that kind of sex than I would have ever thought it seems. It's a tough balancing act I know that.

In my experience women have been willing to try things and have been very creative in suggesting things for us to do. I appreciate that. As I've said, I would lose interest very quickly in someone who wanted to do the same thing every single time, whether it worked or not.