Hard Fucking?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever fucked someone and been able to fuck them hard (with sufficient foreplay etc?)

Cos I'm going to be having sex with an 18 year old hottie soon...not full of myself but I'm just wondering if we'd be able to do some hard fucking which we both like?

She may have had bigger...not sure.

Have you big guys ever been able to do hard fucking the first time with someone new? Or did you have to wait a while?

Thanks!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Have you ever fucked someone and been able to fuck them hard (with sufficient foreplay etc?)

Cos I'm going to be having sex with an 18 year old hottie soon...not full of myself but I'm just wondering if we'd be able to do some hard fucking which we both like?

She may have had bigger...not sure.

Have you big guys ever been able to do hard fucking the first time with someone new? Or did you have to wait a while?

Thanks!

Try listening to her. Communication helps.

Some women like to get pounded. Some don't. YMMV.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congratulations Royal!

Its my favorite style the hard way and for this motive I do prefer not more than a 9" to do it "confortable"but its my to the tilt limit :biggrin1: ...But, it was painful do it at first times I was with him..then if you are too large and it will be just a 1nite stand you never now...only if she is used to a size like yours or she naturaly can acomodate you and do not know it 'yet'...in reality you are going to know as the things will get exciting between you to and she is very aroused and etc about her preferences and style.

But nowdays I know that bellow 9" in lenght and matching fat girth I can have sex my style.

I wish you a great time and do not forget to be back and tell how it was!

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay thanks people! I'll let you know how it goes, maybe even make a video :tongue:

I was really more worried about girth since I can control how much length I put in her. Its just we're talking about all this hard fucking etc and it would be an anti climax if she can't take it...but I think she should be able to...she gets very wet.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well if u thick then hard fucking might be a little rough but she may have had bigger. You said shes 18 so if uplan on hard fucking make sure she home alone just in case she a screamer, plus 18 so less fucking on her part, or not. They grow up quick these days lol. LUBE IT UP

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay thanks people! I'll let you know how it goes, maybe even make a video :tongue:

I was really more worried about girth since I can control how much length I put in her. Its just we're talking about all this hard fucking etc and it would be an anti climax if she can't take it...but I think she should be able to...she gets very wet.

Are you a 6" in girth Royal?

If so and she gets really wet or you make it lub wet etc..it will be delicious....:tongue: :wink:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol well apparently she's took a 'massive' one up her ass so mine should be no trouble. I just hope she doesn't think mine's small now! :tongue:

I'm actually a little intimidated by her experience/dirtyness!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol well apparently she's took a 'massive' one up her ass so mine should be no trouble. I just hope she doesn't think mine's small now! :tongue:

I'm actually a little intimidated by her experience/dirtyness!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep it cool..you know you'll be fine Royal.

And like the song starts gentle and etc...than finish hard..well listen and feel her reactions...now its up to you...:cool:

Dont forget to post how it went ASAP...:biggrin1:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe will do. As soon as it happens, you'll be first to know! :wink:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Le pénis et le vagin sont vos amis! Cela vous effraie? Sexe est-il tout vous pensez de? J'ai un problème, parce que je suis fou!

Je vois...lol. Je ne parle pas ca beaucoup de francais! J'espere que tu peut trouve aide pour votre probleme :tongue: