Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On the left: Age 34.
On the right: Age 45.
Both pics: 6'2" 168 lbs.

I'm thrilled that my genetics are helping me in my advanced age, but putting on muscle without adding fat is as hard as it has ever been. More protein, lift heavier, long negatives, yadda yadda. I know what to do, but eating right is a challenge.

All natural. My husband is trans and I wish I could dip into his T supply (j/k). Full nudes of this are in my gallery .

Attachments

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whatever your regime is, keep doing it. You look great!
And the nude shots are even better ;)
I'm in my early 60s and I still stress about work outs and diet.
Keep at it!
Thank you, sir!

I'm extremely lucky to have inherited a good metabolism. I bang some dumbbells around a few times a week, and I like to run.

I let myself go over the first year or so of the pandemic (like, no physical activity whatsoever) and things didn't get too terrible.

Honestly I didn't start to get really trim until I caught Omicron last December and lost 20 lbs in two months. 185 to 165. Worst diet ever.

Attachments

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On the left: Age 34.
On the right: Age 45.
Both pics: 6'2" 168 lbs.

I'm thrilled that my genetics are helping me in my advanced age, but putting on muscle without adding fat is as hard as it has ever been. More protein, lift heavier, long negatives, yadda yadda. I know what to do, but eating right is a challenge.

All natural. My husband is trans and I wish I could dip into his T supply (j/k). Full nudes of this are in my gallery .
Good work! I think most people in general would benefit from a "Hardgainer" type routine. less volume, more recovery. More bang for the buck per time spent in the gym. The older I get the more I tend to realize this. (I'm 43) I see guys at my gym grinding out 90 min workouts 6 days a week and look the same, month after month, yr after yr. lol. I'm in and out in 40 mins tops and get bigger. They ask me how the hell I can build muscle training that little.

You're 45, you could probably get TRT easily.

Reactions: ItalTony9