HARD/HOT SEX TOO DEEP??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

meaty: My wife and I were having an especially hot session last week (vacation time). I was penetrating her quite deeply in a modified missionary position. We were in a bunk bed with low ceilings.With her feet on the ceiling, I also gained leverage by pushing off wall with my feet and holding on to other end of mattress with my hands--deep great sex!! During one of her orgasms,she really thrusted towards me and I hit her cervix at which time I felt and heard a little cracking sound coming from the base of my VERY erect penis. We adjusted positioning and both finished with great orgasms--my penis still very erect. I have no bruising or any penile pain and have achieved good erections since then. I do remember reading that it is possible to suffer a penile fracture if the erect penis experiences trauma. I don't think anything harmful happened to me,but just want the scoop now to try to avoid any future problems. Any guys out there experienced anything like this??
    Any guys ever experienced any penile injuries during sex?? Thanks.........

2. rococojoez

rococojoez New Member

Albums:

3. rococojoez

rococojoez New Member

Albums:
    I have the same cracklong sensation during deep and intense sex. The sound does not indicate any injury. The sound is made by the penis rubbing against the bone surrounding the penis. Like two bones cracking when they rub or when you crack your fingers. I have never felt any pain when this happens.
    Happy Fucking

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It's my understanding that the penial fracture can occur when the dick is severely bent in any direction during an intense erection, rococojojoez. Years ago I had my dick in the electric pump cylindar and, foolishly, I began to rotate my hips from side to side, making the cylindar sling hard with dick inside. I injuried it, causing some pain afterwards.

The 'cracking' noise you substained was most likely from the ligament which attaches the penis to the pubic bone. Some guys have said they can make this sound when they pull hard on the length of their penis, which, by the way, causes no damage. The penis exercise routine of stretching can produce this sound, too.

Since all seems to be functioning well, with no negative aftermath, I would say you are out of the woods and have a most enjoyable experience to remember! (and tell) Keep us informed of future episodes, man!

;) Luke

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Oops, this was intended mainly for meaty -- sorry.

Draft saved Draft deleted