hard in public

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ever seen some one you would like to have sex with and gotten hard out in public (not necessarily on purpose)? these can be random people as well as just "playing with" ur significant other.
if so, have you caught women looking, whether advertantly or inadvertantly?

singleguyintulsa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I get hard all the time... I just have to go into the stalls at work and work one out. Its very noticeable when I get them, so I usually have to rush to the men's room. Once I got caught with one when my boss came into my office. She just seemed to be focused... but left really quickly. It was a trill. Usually I am in dress slacks that do not conceal anything.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife used to tease me that she could tell what I was thinking by how low the wet spot was.... One day at lunch, my mind was wandering...nothing special....my wife kept looking me in the eye and down, eye and down (so as to not say anything) I was hard as a rock and a huge precum spot had formed...I later had to tell her I was NOT staring at anyone....fortunately it happened enough for her to know it was true...

when she was pregnant seeing her full and curvy I was constantly getting hard...we could be in the grocery store and I would see her at a distance and get a rod...ugh...
(nothing sexier than a woman carrying your child in my book)

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got hard in public many times, but I catch it fast enough to cover it up. My dick has a mind all it's own, and I'm sure that other guys on here can agree that you can get an erection at random times without even thinking about sex.

biggesttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get erections at work all the time. It is quite noticeable but I do not get a wet spot like some. My restroom breaks always involve rubbing one out. I have slept with several women from work after they have come to my office and they can see my erection in my pants through the glass topped conference table. They usually ask me for a drink after work and well I know exactly what they want and they get it everytime.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I switched from briefs to boxers 4 years ago, I can't hide the occasional boners that pop up as the outline on the right side of my pants becomes obvious. There have been times that I've been in Home Depot or Costco, seen a hot, athletic guy, and I'll notice junior stirring in my pants. I like feeling a semi growing and pressing against my clothes. If it continues to get all the way hard, I'll stop walking until it calms down or risk causing a scene.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
happened on the train. it was really funny. i got a boner while waiting with my ex. we werent going out at the time, just catching up. anyway, i got a pretty decent semi over it and it left me with a nice imprint in the jeans. so i get on the train and have to stand. this pretty hot, but older (easy when its me lol) women starts staring me. about 10 minutes go and the semi has gone but the outline is still there, i catch her staring and she got really embarrassed. this turned me on more and she kept staring at my now, pretty hard cock. the sad thing is, nothing would happen as the train was busy, and it was a train i guess. but if the train wasnt busy and we could sit, then that would never of happened.

FML :rolleyes:

Jeff Jones

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wearing a cock ring under my running shorts so it always shows a little hard, got in a very crowded elevator going back up in Carlsbad Caverns for a couple minute ride, people touching all sides. I wast grabbed but could not see who was doing it. When I got off a young girl, early teens, turned around and smiled at me!

I get looks and grabs very often from guys and girls to gals.