Hard in your pants in public...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So someone is turning you on and you start getting hard. I'm curious of how many touch it in some way... subtlely, or if not touch it what do you do to survive the moment?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So someone is turning you on and you start getting hard. I'm curious of how many touch it in some way... subtlely, or if not touch it what do you do to survive the moment?
:biggrin1:
Hell yea... I may touch discreetly for adjustment by puttin my hand in my pocket like I'm lookin for change or keys or something if I'm conscienously
aware of gettin a hard-on:redface::redface::biggrin1:.
I just don't S8 out want to be rude to reach down and tug or pull on my
dick...esp. infront of females :eek: (although I have:wink:) I survive.
Thanks for asking!
PS= my step-pa use to pop/hit me to the back of my head (hard too...I recall) if he saw me tug or make a gential adjustmemnt in my pants:mad:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I can, the rest room provides a discreet opportunity for private adjustment.

Otherwise, if there's a table near by I'll sit at one and adjust myself under the table.

If neither, I try to find a secluded bush, tree, wall, room to step into and adjust myself there.

Worst case, I go on like nothing's happening.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hand > Pocket. Actually, if lucky, I can just shake my leg ( claiming to be slightly clumsy or taking an extremely long stride ) and it will rest on the inside, still hard, but if I do that when I walk I leak precum... :/

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I get hard very easily in public. It it is hot out and my cock hangs lower than usual, it'll brush against my leg and that'll get me going. It is very hard to conceal too since I wear boxers, so I have this hard on that hangs down by my thigh. Walking will only make it worse, so what I do is put my hands in my pockets and try to divert the attention from it. And like blackkid, I will leak pre-cum.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it just gets way to uncomfortable if I dont adjust it. but i do so out of sight. It usually gets tucked under my belt if i gets rock hard

I usually go with my hand in my pocket and look if i can hold it somehow so that nobody notice it..:p

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I'm on the bus I'll let the big thing bulge up, but otherwise I'll conceal it with my hand, bag or place the head of it under my belt to drain the blood from it!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is very hard to conceal too since I wear boxers, so I have this hard on that hangs down by my thigh. Walking will only make it worse.
I'm a boxer guy, too, so I know what you mean. The price we pay for not strangling our boys! Most of the time, I'm good with my dick hanging loose and it stays limp. Every now and then, my dick gets aroused when I'm at work. If I get semi-hard walking through the building, I don't worry about it. If I get fully hard, I'll have to stop and adjust it up and hope it will calm down. Usually, it will slide back down to the right side and start boning up again.

When I'm not at work, I either wear mesh gym shorts or track pants 90% of the time, and always with loose, lightweight boxers. They feel so comfortable, yet the sheer fabric can sometimes reveal the outline of the penis, especially the lighter colors. A lot of guys wear boxers with mesh shorts/pants here, and I get off on seeing their cocks hanging and flopping about. Sometimes I'll go out to the stores and I'll get a semi while walking around. I love how it feels when it starts to bone up a little bit. It doesn't even phase me unless it starts to get really hard. Then it will tent my pants and I'll have to cover it somehow to not cause a scene.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try (as discretely as possible) to get it straight up so it's not so noticeable.
That's my routine as well... when it's a hot delivery man or whatever, turn around, do a quick adjustment, turn back with a big smile and hope for a wink... lol.

Onan

nycguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happened to me yesterday in the airport matter o fact. I wear boxer-briefs but i was wearing sweatpants so you could see a huge bulge. It was kinda obscene so I did the old hand in the pocket trick but you could still see it and I think that just made it more obvious. So I decided just to sit untill it was gone. embarrassing. would have been ok in a bar or club but the arport with families and kids running about, sitting right eye level with it - not cool

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmmmmmmmmmmm... I gotta tell you as a woman if a man I sense is getting hard I'll look at his hand in his pocket and it makes me want him to pull it out. I would think holding it would make you want to jerk it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....