Hard in your pants in public...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bmw335, Dec 22, 2007.

1. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    So someone is turning you on and you start getting hard. I'm curious of how many touch it in some way... subtlely, or if not touch it what do you do to survive the moment?

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:
    Hell yea... I may touch discreetly for adjustment by puttin my hand in my pocket like I'm lookin for change or keys or something if I'm conscienously
    aware of gettin a hard-on:redface::redface::biggrin1:.
    I just don't S8 out want to be rude to reach down and tug or pull on my
    dick...esp. infront of females :eek: (although I have:wink:) I survive.
    Thanks for asking!
    PS= my step-pa use to pop/hit me to the back of my head (hard too...I recall) if he saw me tug or make a gential adjustmemnt in my pants:mad:

3. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

If I can, the rest room provides a discreet opportunity for private adjustment.

Otherwise, if there's a table near by I'll sit at one and adjust myself under the table.

If neither, I try to find a secluded bush, tree, wall, room to step into and adjust myself there.

Worst case, I go on like nothing's happening.

4. viking1

Gold Member

I try (as discretely as possible) to get it straight up so it's not so noticeable.

5. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Hand > Pocket. Actually, if lucky, I can just shake my leg ( claiming to be slightly clumsy or taking an extremely long stride ) and it will rest on the inside, still hard, but if I do that when I walk I leak precum... :/

6. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I get hard very easily in public. It it is hot out and my cock hangs lower than usual, it'll brush against my leg and that'll get me going. It is very hard to conceal too since I wear boxers, so I have this hard on that hangs down by my thigh. Walking will only make it worse, so what I do is put my hands in my pockets and try to divert the attention from it. And like blackkid, I will leak pre-cum.

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it just gets way to uncomfortable if I dont adjust it. but i do so out of sight. It usually gets tucked under my belt if i gets rock hard

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

hangs to the right, so put my right hand in the pocket to create a tent to hide

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

I do that too if I can get to a private place to do so, but usualy I am sol.

10. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I usually go with my hand in my pocket and look if i can hold it somehow so that nobody notice it..:p

11. patro78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I'm on the bus I'll let the big thing bulge up, but otherwise I'll conceal it with my hand, bag or place the head of it under my belt to drain the blood from it!

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I think im enjoying this thread way to much :tongue:

Yes, your awkward moments bring me joy

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a boxer guy, too, so I know what you mean. The price we pay for not strangling our boys! Most of the time, I'm good with my dick hanging loose and it stays limp. Every now and then, my dick gets aroused when I'm at work. If I get semi-hard walking through the building, I don't worry about it. If I get fully hard, I'll have to stop and adjust it up and hope it will calm down. Usually, it will slide back down to the right side and start boning up again.

When I'm not at work, I either wear mesh gym shorts or track pants 90% of the time, and always with loose, lightweight boxers. They feel so comfortable, yet the sheer fabric can sometimes reveal the outline of the penis, especially the lighter colors. A lot of guys wear boxers with mesh shorts/pants here, and I get off on seeing their cocks hanging and flopping about. Sometimes I'll go out to the stores and I'll get a semi while walking around. I love how it feels when it starts to bone up a little bit. It doesn't even phase me unless it starts to get really hard. Then it will tent my pants and I'll have to cover it somehow to not cause a scene.

14. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First off I usually wear loose clothing in public, but if I do feel a hard on coming on I usually find some place to hide for a few, lol. :redface::rolleyes: check out pic.:eek::redface:

Attached Files:

15. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

I showed a girl a pic like that once online, she said she wanted to lick it.:tongue:

She never got to though.:rolleyes:

16. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's my routine as well... when it's a hot delivery man or whatever, turn around, do a quick adjustment, turn back with a big smile and hope for a wink... lol.

Onan

17. nycguy

nycguy New Member

Albums:
    Happened to me yesterday in the airport matter o fact. I wear boxer-briefs but i was wearing sweatpants so you could see a huge bulge. It was kinda obscene so I did the old hand in the pocket trick but you could still see it and I think that just made it more obvious. So I decided just to sit untill it was gone. embarrassing. would have been ok in a bar or club but the arport with families and kids running about, sitting right eye level with it - not cool

18. AznPower294

AznPower294 New Member

nycguy, u got a NICE cock, lol

19. nycguy

nycguy New Member

Albums:
    Thanks dude

20. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm... I gotta tell you as a woman if a man I sense is getting hard I'll look at his hand in his pocket and it makes me want him to pull it out. I would think holding it would make you want to jerk it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Draft saved Draft deleted