Hard in your pants in public...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's very hot.... have you ever put your hand in and rubbed it while the object of your desired glanced... stared.. and/or gazed at you? That kind of scenerio... knowing his hand is in his pocket and he's rubbing it... is the ultimate tease! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's very hot.... have you ever put your hand in and rubbed it while the object of your desired glanced... stared.. and/or gazed at you? That kind of scenerio... knowing his hand is in his pocket and he's rubbing it... is the ultimate tease! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Unless the girl actually TELLS me "please rub your penis in public through your pants while I watch unobtrusively," I'm not doing it.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Rule # 1 : Never NEVER rub your penis infront of a woman or in public, BUT you can always grap it with your hand in public secretly :biggrin1:

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would only happen if your boxers or your pants are tight. I get strangled in tight underwear and love to hang loose and give the boys some room.

I tried few times to wear boxers but never worked out. Aside of the difficulty to handle my penis because of the excess inelastic fabirc under my pants, also I did not like that my balls touching the skin of my thighs --skin to skin-- and will usually leave some itching around that area, eventhoug I shower twice a day. So briefs most of the times, and if I want to give some freedom to my boys, I occasionally go commando which is soooo nice to feel my penis swinging inside my pants with my hands do the checking every five minutes :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried few times to wear boxers but never worked out.
That was my story for 30 years. I hated boxers and only wore briefs. 2 years ago, I pulled an old pair of striped boxers from my dresser just for kicks and wore them with a pair of basketball shorts. It was erotic as all hell. I was hooked.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am easily aroused, which has always been a problem for me, so whether going commando or in boxers, I have to be always on my guard. And, to add to that I am a copious pre-cummer even when slightly aroused,
...another problem.

My only option is to grab it through my pocket and run for a mens room, or some other private place until it subsides....or just relieve myself of the problem :wank: :rolleyes:

Otherwise my pants will end up with large wet spots which makes it even more noticable. If only I were large enough to "poke it under my belt" like some here have said they do :wink:

Oh, if only I had that kind of a problem, I would be very happy and NEVER EVER complain again! :veryhappy:

seneca

Just Browsing
Media
it helps having your foreskin because the head doesn't rub up against clothing.

Though sometimes I put my hands in my pocket, roll my foreskin half up my head and do small strokes, though blowing a load in your pants is definitely uncomfortable.

BMW335 you said the last guy you were with was 54, I didn't think you were older then your early/mid 30s :) :|

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Seneca, I had a major crush on him, and he was older than I. I just wondered if it was "me" or the sponteous erection thing. It always seemed to be around me so I started gazing longer and flirting more..

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well recently my dick didn't obey to my mind's commands and went fully erect while i was having a drink in a cafe. The time was passing by, without any results and i had to go to the restroom with my hands in my pockets so that i could hide my erection a bit..however i don't think i finally hid a lot!my jeans was a bit tight.....however-to be honest- i would llike it, if i felt that the eyes of a horny lady fell right there.....

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found thinking about being in a traffic jam helps for some reason, theres something about traffic jam that just completely erases all thought of sex from your mind.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But guys, don't you feel like pulling it out and jerking it off right then and there? Especially if someone is turning you on.... and you catch them looking there with interest?

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But guys, don't you feel like pulling it out and jerking it off right then and there? Especially if someone is turning you on.... and you catch them looking there with interest?

in an effort to not get arrested, i don't do half the things i feel like doing with my cock when it's hard. yeah, often, when that monster is growing in my pants i brush it, re-arrange it, give it a light squeeze, or if im at home, alone, i do what every other honest dude admits to doing...

oh, and if i happen to be with a girl that is flirting, and i've got the slightest feeling shes trying to get a rise, i fuckin make sure she knows she getting a rise, and i'm getting ready for action- then i pray to god her pussy starts to melt right there, and she rips her pants down and puts her ankles around her head.

there you have it, i'm alone, getting hard, dropping trou, i'll be right back:wink:

D

deleted134373

haha nice Rugbydude! And awsome cock too.

D

deleted134373

and thinkin about YOU droppin Trou is gonna make me have to do the same!

AS FOR THE post... I have no idea how to hide it I usually am showin a buldge MOST the time... if it got hard... would be hella uncomfortable injeans... and in anything else... would be fat against my leg!!! I just try to .. minimise the damage... or wait for it to go down... trouble is .. .if i get hard the tightness of it in my jeans FEELS good and maked it harder....

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rugby... would you mind a girl making a move on you and brush her hand against it.......... it's hard to know with a verbal okay to know whether the person would feel violated, just because your hard doesn't mean you want to be touched. I think it would be embarrassing being in that scenerio..... and then having the man say "hey, what are you doing?".... how does a girl know she can go for it non verbally?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rugby... would you mind a girl making a move on you and brush her hand against it.......... it's hard to know with a verbal okay to know whether the person would feel violated, just because your hard doesn't mean you want to be touched. I think it would be embarrassing being in that scenerio..... and then having the man say "hey, what are you doing?".... how does a girl know she can go for it non verbally?

I wouldn't. You can "brush" mine anytime you want...:biggrin1: