Hard in your pants in public...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:) Viking..... thanks!

I for one like the tease but after gazing and seeing a big hard one bulging I wanna feel it..... it's a huge tease especially since the guy it happened with was at work and that's a big no no place for it to take place especially when he was a boss. Mmmmmmmmmmmm... made me look forward to work every day getting so juicy and wet....

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First defense, I put my hand or hands in my pocket(s) and kind of try to pull the fabric on the front of my pants tight, thus forcing my penis farther down in the underwear. the underwear then will hold it down usually. If it gets really bad, I'll fall to the floor in a fetal position and fake severe stomach cramps until the erection goes away.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
First defense, I put my hand or hands in my pocket(s) and kind of try to pull the fabric on the front of my pants tight, thus forcing my penis farther down in the underwear. the underwear then will hold it down usually. If it gets really bad, I'll fall to the floor in a fetal position and fake severe stomach cramps until the erection goes away.

:rofl:

Good defense!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
So am I to understand that it is actually a turn on for woemn when they see me hard in public?

And to think I have been trying to hide it all this time!

Maybe but don't take it for granted unless your happy to take the risk of indecent exposure in a public place

If a lady asks me nicely, I do have a pic of me hard in my pants.:biggrin1:

Asks nicely
:flirt:

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rugby... would you mind a girl making a move on you and brush her hand against it.......... it's hard to know with a verbal okay to know whether the person would feel violated, just because your hard doesn't mean you want to be touched. I think it would be embarrassing being in that scenerio..... and then having the man say "hey, what are you doing?".... how does a girl know she can go for it non verbally?

in a public or semi public situation i think if your getting any eye contact or tease back while the dude is hard, he'd be great with a subtle brush up against his piece. personally, i, and id imagine any of the guys i hang with would love the clear signal that would send. as you can see from this sight, even or maybe especially, lots of str8 guys are caught up in our dicks, so any attention is always welcome. in most situations, i actually think if im hard in my pants and a girl wants to grab right on, id be only to happy to let her go for a ride right there.:smile:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This has been happening ALL THE TIME at work recently! I usually try to think it away when I'm getting semi-hard but once it reaches full-blown tent-causing erection status I generally have to sprint to the toilet (which doesn't help slow an erection, trust me :p) or just kinda hunch a little and think of grandma!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very sexy Mr. Hardcock!!!

Once during a meeting a couple of years back I noticed under the table his cock snaking up his left side. It turned me on sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Next thing I know he put both hands in his pants under the table and was making a movement.... I nearly fell off my chair I was soooo wet.

So let me get this straight... a subtle brush under the table would have been okay? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Very sexy Mr. Hardcock!!!

Once during a meeting a couple of years back I noticed under the table his cock snaking up his left side. It turned me on sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Next thing I know he put both hands in his pants under the table and was making a movement.... I nearly fell off my chair I was soooo wet.

So let me get this straight... a subtle brush under the table would have been okay? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank you very much, bmw.:redface:

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Randll86,
Thats an awesome pick. That would be difficult to hide for sure. Best thing for you to dois wearlong shirts.

Mr Hardcok. You too should wear long shirts!

LUCKY GUYS!

KB
YM rj3637

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i have a coat i move the coat in front of it, if i dont i try to get away. Mine is real noticeable because it curves up

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Caramel, what if you don't have a coat... do you do the hand in pocket hold it against you trick?

Trimmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I am at work, I can move forward, and put it under my desktop. Then I can adjust until it goes away. If I am walking and get a hardon, I usually have to go to a rest room to adjust, or I use my pocket.
Have any of you tried THIS?
When I used to work 3rd shift, (midnight to noon, 3 nights on...) I would wear a long shirt, and these jeans that had a button, that was missing. There was no belt, but it had a white string instead. I would open my zipper some, and tighten the string. I would not wear underwear, just cuz I knew I would be horny that night. I was alone most of the time, where I was. I could play around at my desk for long periods with no interruptions... I would walk around and deliver jobs like that, with just my shirt covering me....That feels pretty funky walking around with your pants open....kinda hanging partly out, partly in...hard on and all...can't be seen...