Hard in your pants in public...

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i actually push it to the side, against my hip and show it off. i LOVE seeing hardons, so i know there are others who do too.

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Caramel, what if you don't have a coat... do you do the hand in pocket hold it against you trick?

If i dont have a coat i have to put the head under my belt so that it points straight up. But if i have my shirt tucked in the head can be seen. I learned that the hard way.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of weekends ago I was grocery shopping and got a boner down the right leg of my jeans while picking out garlic, which hurt because it wanted to be upward.

I admit I didn't really do anything to help or to hide, I just carried on shopping and it subsided half way down the baby food aisle.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG I wish more guys where like you xemnas I love walking around and spotting hardons, Im a crotch watcher by nature and I just love spotting hardons. But I dont see them anywhere as often as I would like to.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So guys, for the most part, does it make you more hornier or uncomfortable if someone (the one who is turning you on) is gazing at your hardon? Ever jerk off about it later? I'm curious how many actually do.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So guys, for the most part, does it make you more hornier or uncomfortable if someone (the one who is turning you on) is gazing at your hardon? Ever jerk off about it later? I'm curious how many actually do.

Much, much, MUCH hornier. You wouldn't believe how much I'd want to fuck. If it ever happens, I'm hoping that the person will reach for it.

Back to the first question, I usually hide or disguise it somehow. It's not that bad since I'm more of a grower and it doesn't get caught accidentally down my leg. If I can reach it through my pocket, I'll bring it to the side and casually leave my hand in my pocket as if I were holding my cell phone or wallet.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personnally, once I start to get a hard on in public, it's very hard (haha,excuse my pun) for me to reverse the process, because I get very turned on knowing that girls can see my buldge, in fact my friends who are ladies, tell me that the outline of my head becomes very obvious, and that anyone can tell I'm large and thick, so knowing that, I definetely tend to fantasize about hot and horny women checking my cock out and wanting it:wink:. So yeah, it can be uncomfortable at certain times and events, but for the most part, it turns me on and I just get pretty built up, which means I go and jurk off on it later, or hook up with my "F" buddy :smile:

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ocassionaly i'll wear a tight pair of wranglers and just the friction from walking gives me a boner, pretty soon you can see the outline of my cock&balls. its funny how many people actually stare at it and suprisngly ive caught more than a few dudes looking at it

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a universal sigh for "I need help with this boner" LOL Like say there's the "ok" sign, the "peace" sign etc,...
Anybody agree? :tongue:...Come to think maybe this smiley face...with the toungue out would do nicely!

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reallyhot, that's a great idea!!! That way we can reach out and know they will appreciate being groped~!!!

It's awlful to gaze at a huge stiff bulge being teased by it and not knowing whether its okay with the guy for you to feel it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reallyhot, that's a great idea!!! That way we can reach out and know they will appreciate being groped~!!!

It's awlful to gaze at a huge stiff bulge being teased by it and not knowing whether its okay with the guy for you to feel it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

A simple nod will do. :biggrin1:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
No need to fantasize, I'm pretty sure we all get turned on when we see a good one.

On another topic, my ex always uptucked and he gets hard VERY easily. Well it's not good for your ex to know this, so when I saw him I'd go for a two-handed high-five, way up in the air, so that his shirt would come up and everyone would see what he was hiding :biggrin1:.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a Great Tip! Hey everybody....Now you know What to do!!! :biggrin1:
Me tinks there's gonna be a lotta high five's happening from now on LOL
God I love this thread!!!

Why Thanks BMW! I appreciate you immensely!
One more thing...please excuse my spelling mistakes in previous post, tried to go back to fix it but it's too late!

pkaniuk

Just Browsing
Media
I face this problem many times. I work at Saks Fifth Avenue in Los Angeles and they require dress code from the department were representing. Im in Versace so all the clothes are formal, and shirt tucked into pants. So its really hard keeping a hard on out of sight.