hard on in briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Yono, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    I am 8" hard and 6" soft And i am a briefs guy, so its always a nice tight bulge in there, and sometimes not enoguh room unless i go one size up in briefs (I'm very skinny so waist elastic tends to be loose) Anywya, my question is, Are normal briefs supposed to fit the entire (average) hard on inside? Cause my 6" while soft does fit there.. but It never fits with a hard on.

2. chuck216

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't worry, briefs aren't meant to contain an erect penis, unless the wearer is very small of course. Besides an erection is your dick's way of telling you it wants fresh air :D

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Right. No underwear is supposed to contain a hard-on. They should be freed.

4. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    And let me give you a helping hand with that.....

5. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

I never can keep a comfprtable hardon in briefs either...so I'd suppose they aren't desgined to do so. Check out my gallery for how I handle a hardon in briefs. Lol.

6. 714goodguy

714goodguy Member

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sure, fresh air, along with many other things! But on a more serious note, when the hardon occurres at times when freeing it is out of the question, just position it straight up and let the elastic waist band fit around the necessary part of the shaft. Shirt tail out would hide its condition until it took a notion to subside just a bit. And, errrrr, be thankful for what you've got, man!

8. B_ebonyjo22

B_ebonyjo22 New Member

I live in a house with 8 males.Some wear briefs and others boxers.I have seen all of them hard especially when they are sleeping.I like the bulge in the briefs but I can see more up the leg and through the fly of their boxers.

9. chicagosam

Gold Member

When I was younger I wore briefs to control the constant hardons I was always getting. Painful though it could be. Now I happily enjoy the freedom of boxers for whatever might happen. Much better for a rapidly growing hardon. Of course, it helps if you have something handy to cover. Commando works best.:biggrin1:

10. paul

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never understood the pouch in briefs - always wore my dick to the side, so when it got hard it went all the way across my belly, sometimes pushing the pocket of my jeans out.

Nowadays I freeball, and it hangs down my leg nicely, usually in baggy pants that let it move, hard or soft.

11. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

Rockin' gallery pics, Blacksnake! Esp. love the "bone out the fly" shots. Can't wait for the videos. :wink:

12. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    When i was junger I use briefs and really bust my balls.
    Then i tryed the boxers but I drop some precum and it went rigth to the pants that i was wearing making a wet spot.
    Now I use boxers made of some strechy material with my penis down my leg and i like them the best.
    If you get hard at leats you would prove all the people that think that you are constanly hard how wrong they were.

13. Duke610

Duke610 Member

Albums:
    Nothing, I mean, nothing hotter than a pair of plain tighty whities with a chub inside. Unless treasure trails front and/or rear are involved as well. In which case, that's the hottest.

14. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    My question aiemd, more to average penises, say between 5 and 6. What about those guys?

15. Duke610

Duke610 Member

Albums:
    Being just an eensy bit on the big size of average (take a look in my gallery if you wish) I have no issues with briefs whatsoever. Being in some sort of important work/life situation and feeling the precum droolling down my leg out of a pair of boxers is no fun at all.

Not to mention the dry cleaning bills.

Draft saved Draft deleted