Hard On In The Gym Shower

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two gym memberships so I alternate between the two depending on where I am during my day. Over the weekend I hit my gym that has an open shower room; it’s pretty big with ten shower heads but I’ve never seen more than three or four guys in there at a time.

It was early afternoon and the place was very quiet because there was a football game and I’m guessing most guys had worked out earlier.

I was alone showering, soaped up and hard as a rock. I kept my back toward the entrance just in case someone entered. I guess I wasn’t paying attention but a guy walked in, I heard a shower being turned on. I gave a glance and he was wearing his underwear and was showering.

I kept to myself and kept my cock out of site yet knowing he was there I occasionally gave a glance. He really kept to himself showering keeping his back toward me. I suddenly got curious how someone could shower with their underwear on and noticed he was covered in soap including his underwear. I repositioned myself under the water letting it run down my back. Suddenly he turned and got a glimpse of my hard cock. I turned out of view but knew he saw it.

We both continued to shower; then I noticed he removed his underwear. Honestly, I was wondering how he was going to get all the soap out of it. I continued to glance and enjoyed my shower. I did notice he was spending a considerable amount of time washing his cock but I couldn’t see anything because his back was still toward me. I was just about done and heard him shut off the water. At that point I didn’t care if he saw my cock again, it didn’t seem to bother him the first time.

In less than a second he turns and to my surprise his cock was hard as a rock and pointing right at me. He made no eye contact, gathered his belongings and exited.
Nice story. Hard ons happen. We all get them. They feel good when you get one......and I enjoy looking at a man with a nice hard cock. Have a great day!!

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nice story. Hard ons happen. We all get them. They feel good when you get one......and I enjoy looking at a man with a nice hard cock. Have a great day!!

You're absolutely right! I’d like to think this guy entered the shower uncomfortable and wearing his underwear. I’m guessing he was discreetly checking me out as I checked him. At some point he was comfortable enough to remove the briefs and enjoy the moment.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're absolutely right! I’d like to think this guy entered the shower uncomfortable and wearing his underwear. I’m guessing he was discreetly checking me out as I checked him. At some point he was comfortable enough to remove the briefs and enjoy the moment.
yes my friend, I agree...and I see nothing wrong with that.......

Tomtom10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I often struggle with unwanted erections when I use the communal showers at my local pool. I keep my shorts on until I get under the showers, then take them off to wash. I almost always get at least a semi, so end up facing the corner (it just seems like an automatic reaction to the hot water - it's non adjustable). The majority of other men are always totally flaccid. I have seen maybe 2 other men with erections, once was a little over a semi, and the other was either fully erect or close to being so. He got a few glances from others in the shower but no one said anything, and he wasn't acting inappropriately.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my gym the "brothers" would be sending someone to the coma ward...... Before you say "sure"....yes , it's happened. Muslim and Black dominated gym. Real rough. Kind of sketchy. Not the place you want to play patty cakes.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my gym the "brothers" would be sending someone to the coma ward...... Before you say "sure"....yes , it's happened. Muslim and Black dominated gym. Real rough. Kind of sketchy. Not the place you want to play patty cakes.

You're making this up, but ok.

Reactions: bluebassett

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think boners in the showers for the most part are excusable. There are many different reasons that a man might become horned up while in the shower that vary from person to person. Physical arousal can occur in the showering process from the stimulation caused by washing the genitals. I've seen it often where a man might tug his member a little too long with soap and water and he will surely become horned from the physical tugging. Men can also get aroused due to the cognitive aspect of being nude and associating nudity with something sexual. Then there is obviously sexual arousal where a man will get a boner from sexual thoughts but who can read minds to know if this is a person's reason for being horned up in the shower if they don't share that information. When I shower at the gym it's very random but you will occasionally see a boner here an there but as far as I'm concerned the other guys don't make an issue of it or don't notice it or just don't care. It's apart of the male biology. If anything it's more of an indication that you have good blood circulation and your penis is still in good working condition.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the big scheme of things to be bothered about in the world.....another man getting a hard-on in the gym showers is waaaaaaay down on my list of concerns.......I rather enjoy seeing a nice hard erection from time to time in the showers.......but thats just me.....

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Erections have happened to me or semi’s and have found men suddenly pay lots and lots of attention to me in the shower. Even get right next to me, peek through walls etc.

Just face the wall. Don’t soap it until it goes down.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had a coach get pissed with 2 friends, sent them to the locker room / showers early. Few minutes later, class was over anyway, so we all ran in off the field. The buddy's were in the showers, standing side by side, boned up hard as ever. Not a word was said..... But, I did notice a lot of us had good looking semi's after the brief 'show'.
:)

Geco1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well that is crap i dont belive they dont get hard becausw isnt a voluntary thing. So what the point sound like they will bit the shit out of each other, even if is real what a shit place to exercise .

Geco1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always been worry about getting hard on the beach with a swimsuit, locker room port or achool. as italian i felt it was wrong and scared to be bulled i guess at the time my self esteem was low, plus i was getting hard 20 times a day without reasons. Now i realize that i dont give a shit if they see me naked and if they see me semi btw i am a shower so between soft and semi doesnt take long. But i discover i can control myself pretty well now in any occation shower loocker room nudist beach. Is nice to feel free a bit of adrenaline to show of qnd to be same as the other so i suggest to try and act as normal as possible guys everyone get hard. Some can control some cannot.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Involuntary hardons are a male fact of life. If some man is shaken/bothered by the sight, he may want to consider avoiding places where he may see hardons. In my gym, hards and semis occur, and the other members don’t seem to give a goddamn. Even a few who seem to be seeking sex or a sexual response are ignored. Men can turn inward to achieve or allow others privacy: a friend of mine schooled by Jesuits called it ’modesty of the eyes’. My son said that in bootcamp, men laughed off seeing so much morning wood on the way to the showers, and nothing was made of it.