Hard On In The Gym Shower

Full on hard on... sometimes guys just jerk off or jerk each other off in the open showers. It’s exciting for the people watching and the boys playing. It’s not a gay gym or a bath house. Just a regular high end Parisian gym. The real action happens in the gym sauna
Damn! Those crazy europeans! :p

Reactions: ItalianT and S_Dick

A homophobic straight guy once pointed at his hard cock in the communal showers and said to me, “This doesn’t have anything to do with you.”

I pointed at my limp dick and said, “I’m afraid I can’t say the same about mine.”

NCbear (who’s been amused many times over the years when some straight guys have assumed I was attracted to them personally when I most definitely wasn’t)
That’s fabulous! lol

...Nowadays, I enjoy observing erect cocks. Thinking we should be proud to display them. Just not sure that our prurient society is working properly.

Seriously, I completely agree. What's all the embarrassment about a hard cock? Isn't that something we're all proud of? Its the uniquely male thing - and it feel good to be hard. Where does the whole shame/embarrassed aspect come from?

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seriously, I completely agree. What's all the embarrassment about a hard cock? Isn't that something we're all proud of? Its the uniquely male thing - and it feel good to be hard. Where does the whole shame/embarrassed aspect come from?

I agree. If I get an erection in front of another guy or group of guys, I want everyone to treat it for what it is - normal for guys to get erections. A shower room full of erections should be normal. In high school guys often got erections, or at least semi, in the showers and no one thought anything of it. Saw many erections in college showers, too (I was fortunate to have gang showers in my college dorms).

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well it wasn’t in the shower but I was starting to change after a shower when a guy went his locker across from me. We’ve chatted here on lpsg and I was pretty sure he was the guy (we haven’t spoken face to face) so I slowed down to see what he would do. I was naked and organizing my things when he dropped his towel and gave me a nice view.
I started to chub up and I could see his cock head just starting to peak out from his foreskin. That got me going more but then another guy came in so nothing more happened.
I did pm him and he replied back so it was him. We’re hopefully planning more!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well it wasn’t in the shower but I was starting to change after a shower when a guy went his locker across from me. We’ve chatted here on lpsg and I was pretty sure he was the guy (we haven’t spoken face to face) so I slowed down to see what he would do. I was naked and organizing my things when he dropped his towel and gave me a nice view.
I started to chub up and I could see his cock head just starting to peak out from his foreskin. That got me going more but then another guy came in so nothing more happened.
I did pm him and he replied back so it was him. We’re hopefully planning more!!

We talked on here and made plans to meet at the gym. We met up in the sauna but there were others. A bit later it was me, him and another guy.
He pulls out his cock & starts to jo for me (I guess he knew the other guy was cool), so I walked over and pulled off my towel to join in. He then stood next to me and we traded to jo each other!! We took it to the showers and gave each other a show but never “finished”. We’ll have to plan for that!!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shower boners happen at home and at the gym so I think most guys don't really think anything of it if the guy with the boner isn't doing weird things in the shower. I've seen guys come into the showers with their boxers/underwear on and they hide nothing once wet. If anything they draw more attention to the fact that you are trying to conceal something but once the water hits them they become a soggy transparent mess draped over you that they'll end up having to take off anyway. I observed an interesting scene in the shower a few days ago with a guy preparing to go into the showers with his boxers on and an older guy called him over to his locker and started talking to him. I could hear the convo and the older guy was basically telling him why he should just remove his boxers and go to the showers and not concern himself with people seeing him or what his body would do naturally. He told the guy if it gets hard then consider yourself lucky that it's still working and just bathe as it's not a big deal considering he may be showering for no more than 3-5 minutes and his focus should be on cleaning up. Very encouraging words from a confident mature man to an unsure young man. Needless to say the young man did remove his boxers and head to the showers with a semi erect penis and nobody cared.

D

deleted1400382

It's just something that happens, in the shower at home or the gym, nude resorts, shit, even a bus shaking too much can do it.

Some people care, some don't, just depends on the situation you are in, some can be normal, some can be embarrassing.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago my buddy and I used to play racquetball and would end up showering together. I never said anything but close to half the time he would end up with an erection but never said anything and just hid it with his towel on the way back to the bench. One time he leans over to me and says man you're lucky. And I said why's that? He said my sad cock is hard to hide when that happens, you got a hog that is heavy and hangs. I had never really thought of that as popping an erection is something that I have never done in a public environment. So maybe that's fortunate for me. But I must admit that since that day I have been an avid fluffer and thoroughly enjoy a semi at the gym. I have certainly over fluffed more than once and I'm sure that some were suspicious but I don't really care. Certainly not at my age. May be in my younger days. I certainly admire guys who have an obvious erection and simply don't care what anyone thinks just as much as I admire significantly overweight people who walked through the locker room and could care less as well. Both are confident and confidence is cool. Towel dancing sucks and that generation has no confidence.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would get embarrassed when I first began
gym participation. Most every day I got an erection. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had an upward pointing erection. No I had the "n" type erection. My cock pointed outward with a downward curve. I got lots of teasing for my erection type.
Finally I got to the point where I could control my erection. But the early days were awful. Why couldn't I have had the upward pointing erection like the majority of men? A mean cruel trick of Mother Nature. Some guys would see me in the halls of school, and raise up a hand with a curved index finger.

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
Today in the pool showers, a young guy used the shower almost next to mine, I noticed he was hung like a horse and had what seemed to be a semi... which was already impressive but he was not showing off, almost trying to hide it. We finished showering at the same time and by then I had a semi but was not embarrassed about it, he noticed and maybe he realised it was ok and that it could happen to all of us, next thing I know we were both towelling off facing each other and we had both gotten slighty harder and bigger. When it was finished, we both got dressed and went our separate ways, it was a nice experience, just guys having a boner and not being ashamed of it!

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

UKDK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You guys are weird.

Why do you care if some dude in the gym has a boner or not? i literally never noticed a guys dicks because not only they're gross it just seems stupid.
Why are you a member of a forum about big dicks if you find dicks gross?