Hard On In The Gym Shower

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never gotten hard in the showers unintentionally, but I have seen a few men get hard. First was a black guy. I thought I was seeing things because he didn't try to hide his massive erection. The other one I remember very well was a visitor from another gym using my YMCA. He was a handsome older guy who joined the showers with me. He was hung pretty well and had a nice looking penis. We talked a bit and he went to dry off. I followed shortly after and he was standing there with a very thick and large erection. He looked at me and smiled, and then dragged his towel from underneath his hard penis until it was up against his stomach and said he had to hide it before he got in trouble.

Very hot.

I have never gotten hard in the showers unintentionally, but I have seen a few men get hard. First was a black guy. I thought I was seeing things because he didn't try to hide his massive erection. The other one I remember very well was a visitor from another gym using my YMCA. He was a handsome older guy who joined the showers with me. He was hung pretty well and had a nice looking penis. We talked a bit and he went to dry off. I followed shortly after and he was standing there with a very thick and large erection. He looked at me and smiled, and then dragged his towel from underneath his hard penis until it was up against his stomach and said he had to hide it before he got in trouble.

Very hot.

You should have responded, “you don’t need to hide it from me. I think is looks great”.

I know,,, hindsight sucks!

JamieB

Legendary Member
Media
has happened to me so many times in the shower...also happened a lot in the STEAM ROOM, my dick was so hard and this guy sitting on the other side saw me trying to hide it so he jumped right over to me and said hey buddy let me take care of this for you and he started sucking my dick....mmmmmmm

Always wonder if this are made up stories or really happened..

mydick4urdick

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always wonder if this are made up stories or really happened..[/QUOTEI know JamieB, I was shocked when he did that, was so afraid another guy was going to walk in. This was in Roswell, GA...I lived in College Park, Ga which is very close to Atlanta....It was a longer drive to go to this fitness center but most guys went nude in steam room, sauna and whirl pool..

Reactions: Zurax

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My swimming pool has shower cubicles, but you have to step outside them to dry off, and I always make sure I have a semi before I step out as my cock doesn't look it's best when soft. One guy took more than a passing interest and we ended up back in a shower cubicle together.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My swimming pool has shower cubicles, but you have to step outside them to dry off, and I always make sure I have a semi before I step out as my cock doesn't look it's best when soft. One guy took more than a passing interest and we ended up back in a shower cubicle together.
Hey 'Steve'! Thanks for sharing the story about your 'POST SHOWER FUN'!! Which of you 'fired' the BIGGEST 'VOLLEY' of 'MAN JUICE'??
RICKY

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey 'Steve'! Thanks for sharing the story about your 'POST SHOWER FUN'!! Which of you 'fired' the BIGGEST 'VOLLEY' of 'MAN JUICE'??
RICKY

I think we both shot pretty equal loads, it was just hot being able to cum over each other's cock as we were in a shower :)