Hard On In The Gym Shower

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happened to me last night for the first time, no idea why, i decided to just carry on showering as normal, just with a bit of a redder face
You're lucky someone didn't drop the soap. Nice boner, bud.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happened to me last night for the first time, no idea why, i decided to just carry on showering as normal, just with a bit of a redder face
bet you were clocked sporting that magnificent boner you have...surprised you didn't get a sucking offer!

Jake08081234

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hard not to watch when that happens. Hard ons occasionally happened at my old gym. There was a guy I'd seen in he weights around noon for a few months. Looked kind of like a fitness model. One day when i was showering across from him I glanced over and noticed he was getting hard, that made me unintentionally follow suit. In seconds we were both fully boned up. Third started a habit we had off and on over a year, we never spoke or touched each other.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well today I was working out at a new gym. So after I had my workout I took a shower. This where communal showers with no dividers or anything. Im not used to that but I also dont have a problem with that. So the shower room was empty. And there it happens, while I was having my shower I started to get hard. First just semi. I tried to distract my thoughts while turning the shower heat down. But it wasnt really helping. Then there came someone out of the steamroom, he took a shower in the corner away from me. I actually started to get fully hard. At first I though, well just wait until it comes down. But I wanted to prevent the awkward moment when the other guy would notice my boner. So I walked out of the shower room past the dark doors from the steam mroom and sauna before I could grap my towel. Luckily there was no one in the changingroom so I could quickly put some boxers on. While being almost dressed the other guy from the showerroom comes to the lockers and starts having a chat with me while being but naked. At that moment I didnt know what to think, did he notice my boner?

I dont intend to make a problem from this but what should you do? Quickly get dressed or just keep showering even when others can notice your hard on?

Cocks have a mind of there own. We all have cocks between our legs and we know they get hard when they want to. Nothing you can do but keep doing what your doing. Ignore the boner. It happens to all of us. If we have a cock between our legs we experience the same thing. I went to physical theraphy the other day and the guy had me in some kind of chiropratic hold. I got a big hard erection and his head was down next to my crotch. I had no underwear own. Just shorts with netting. My cock was hard as a brick. I just tried to ignore it. I know the guy working on me had to see my cock hard. Nothing I could do.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well today I was working out at a new gym. So after I had my workout I took a shower. This where communal showers with no dividers or anything. Im not used to that but I also dont have a problem with that. So the shower room was empty. And there it happens, while I was having my shower I started to get hard. First just semi. I tried to distract my thoughts while turning the shower heat down. But it wasnt really helping. Then there came someone out of the steamroom, he took a shower in the corner away from me. I actually started to get fully hard. At first I though, well just wait until it comes down. But I wanted to prevent the awkward moment when the other guy would notice my boner. So I walked out of the shower room past the dark doors from the steam mroom and sauna before I could grap my towel. Luckily there was no one in the changingroom so I could quickly put some boxers on. While being almost dressed the other guy from the showerroom comes to the lockers and starts having a chat with me while being but naked. At that moment I didnt know what to think, did he notice my boner?

I dont intend to make a problem from this but what should you do? Quickly get dressed or just keep showering even when others can notice your hard on?

Enjoy it!

Reactions: deleted14980321

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Draw as little attention to it as possible and get your gear on. There are a few guys I know who just bone up the second their shorts are off they can't control it. It's a thing I get it just pay it no mind. We are all boys we all know it has a mind of its own.
I've noticed 2 guys who seem to get hard everytime they strip down to shower. One was at the gym I was going to. The other was in the shower during Army Basic Training. One time when we were in the shower I got soap in my eyes. My eyes were burning so I had my eyes closed as I walked past him as I was leaving the shower. I accidently brushed his hard cock as I walked in front of him. Neither of us said anything about it. It was totally accidental.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed 2 guys who seem to get hard everytime they strip down to shower. One was at the gym I was going to. The other was in the shower during Army Basic Training. One time when we were in the shower I got soap in my eyes. My eyes were burning so I had my eyes closed as I walked past him as I was leaving the shower. I accidently brushed his hard cock as I walked in front of him. Neither of us said anything about it. It was totally accidental.
One of the nice things about getting naked in the shows and getting hard, no one really takes notice unless its flaunted, guys just accept that getting a stuffy under hot water when they wash their balls is a given