hard on in the men social club

jejaka_malaya2008

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys,
I went to men social club in Beijing last night. This club provides sauna, steam, gym, karoake, internet, etc. This is my first time to this type of club. When i went to locker room, i saw all the men were naked. i guess the club will provide big towel and small towel. The club only provided small towel.
The problem is i never naked in front of other men. I was very shy and i don't know what to do at that time. But i have to naked too.
Very shy. the other problem is my cock is very easy to hard on. when i saw men walked in naked, my cock hard on.even during shower, it is hard on. almost all the time, i don't know what to do.. i was panic. i just have small towel, it is enough to cover up my cock.
When i went to sauna and steam, my cock still hard on. i was very shy. May be it was weird, is it?
is it normal? If you all have this problem, what should i do to overcome my problem?
even i shy to naked in front of, i have to naked too. i knew, this is very good experience when saw all the men were naked. So amazing.

how to control my cock from hard on all the time? any suggestion?

Kokeshi Boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe you should masturbate before you go? But that wouldn't be much fun. Just enjoy the experience. Boy I wish I had a hard-on that much, hhehhe!