hard-on in the sauna

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sgtrock, Dec 4, 2011.

1. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Going to the gym, doing my regular workout – chest and triceps, stretching and cooling down then off to the steam room and sauna. Just outside the sauna I stop and peel off my shorts and shirt and underwear and then step into my shower shoes and into the heat and steam. I love the way it feels as it envelopes my body with that thick cloud of steam. Sitting my nude body against the ceramic tiles my cock leans over the edge looking downward. Soon the heat is causing the sweat to pour down my body, sensually rolling down or across my body. My cock begins to swim in hot wet sweat, glistening as it begins to swell slightly. Someone comes in wrapped in a white towel (a gym issue) and sits across from me. He tries not to make eye contact but I know that he is checking me out as I sit there totally nude with no towel and a ever growing semi-hard cock. I reach up and across my body to massage my shoulder and then my chest sliding the sweat down and across, trailing my hand down to my clean-shaven cock and cupping it and wiping the sweat off it and gently lying it down in between my legs. It bobs up and down slightly with excitement as I try to ignore it. Now someone else comes in and sits on the same side but lower than the first guy. There they were both of them watching me and I loved it. Teasing them sucking them in as I touch myself or make my cock dance as if it had a mind of its own they sit and watch trying not to look at me. It was quite with the exception of heavy breathing all you could here was the steam being generated and shot into the room. Standing up and caressing and brushing the sweat off my body, shoulders, chest, abs, cock and ass and then my legs. Pre-cum is beginning to ooze from the head of my swelling cock. I have been in here too long but now my cock was almost at full attention.

I sat back down and tried to get my cock to calm down squeezing it in between my thighs. The first guy couldn’t take it any longer either the show or the heat or both and left. The second guy though was still there and I watched him touch himself under the towel. He tried to talk to me but it was too much effort to talk and he soon quite and just sat there and watched. I slowly trace the head of my cock with my finger circling it and rubbing the pre-cum all over it. My cock tingled and bobbed up and down as I slowly traced it with my finger. Slow and deliberate as he sat there and watched you could hear his breath quicken.

The silence was broken when a guy came in towel in hand and a turquoise Speedo on. He must have been in his fifties and a talker. He sat down closer to me but still across from me where I know he got a clear view of my hard-on as I had nothing to hide it with.

“Don’t you hate that when that happens”? He said to me. ‘What”? I said. Getting a hard-on and no way to relieve it, he said. “Personally I don’t mind if you need to relieve yourself if you don’t mind if I watch”?

Fuck this was awkward now what do I do? The other guy was still there not really looking at me but watching my cock. It took me a few seconds to let it all sink in and without saying anything I begin to slowly pull on my cock. Both gentlemen just sat and watched me as I trace the full size of my cock with my finger playfully and stopping to rub the slippery pre-cum all over it. My NEW friend now had a noticeable bulge building up in his Speedos. I couldn’t believe how fucking hot this was not only the steam but pulling on my cock and touching myself why they both watched.

Rubbing the sweat off my body stopping to circle and tease my swollen nipples with the hot sweat my other hand was pulling on my cock up and down, sliding in and out of my sweaty hot hands. Fuck the cum was building inside me and I was going to shoot…

My closest neighbor suggested getting up and going over in the back under where the steam comes in and shoot there, he said.

Standing there totally naked with a hard fucking cock and bouncing up and down I grabbed it slowly grinding and thrusting my hips as I simulated fucking my hand until my pace quicken and then I lost it, eyes rolling back as I shot hot cum all over you could hear it splat on the tiles. Both my guest must have loved the show as they sat there speechless one with a bulge begging to be free in the Speedos and the other with a huge tent pole under his towel.

Taking my seat again trying to catch my breath my cock still throbbing and spurting out cum as I tried to calm down, I sat there until I was semi hard and got up and went out to the sauna and then showered and home. Fuck I couldn’t believe I just did this and I love it. Saturday mornings at Gold’s Gym have now taken on a NEW meaning.

2. D_ec6rvy

D_ec6rvy New Member

I have heard multiple men mention things like this occuring in the sauna or steam room but i can't help but not believe it. I mean i am not saying this didn't happen....but i have never seen something like it.

3. Dickalmighty

Dickalmighty Well-Known Member

Albums:
    That was hot..wush it happen to me..wish my gym had a sauna..lol

4. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cum to Thousand Oaks CA Golds Gym see you there

5. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck I am so hard just re-reading this my cock in hand. It was an incredible rush shooting cum as they were so close to me. My cock spring up and down in my hands wet with pre-cum....I want to do this again

6. runew2this2

runew2this2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Often in CA. .ever cum up north to SF?

7. scyguy46

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hot story

8. TheEnforcer

TheEnforcer Member

Damn! Had to be in California...LOL Some twink'ish looking guy came in the sauna the other day and rushed out with a boner after sitting there for only two minutes... I would have given him a quick hand relief... LOL

9. Gramme

Gramme New Member

Another sad fantasy.

Draft saved Draft deleted