Hard on, masturbation.

kullaspira

Experimental Member
Media
Hello Guys,
I'd be interested in hearing of your experiences from all male environment such as camps, room-mates, nayv, army etc. All these men away from their girlfriends... Morning-woods, embarrassing erections? Did you catch/overhear somebody masturbating?
I remember one episode on a boy-scout-camp when I was around 16. The guy sleeping over me in my bunkbed started wanking one night. The whole bed was rocking and screeching. I got really turned on by this and also started masturbating. There were five bunkbeds in the dorm with 10 guys around 16 to 18, and soon all the bunkbeds were rocking and screeching and I could see the stoking-motion from under the covers of the guys in the beds next to mine. This really turnde me on so I ejaculated on my belly and soon I could hear gasps from one guy after an other as they also ejaculated.
I often come back to this memory when I masturbate today:smile:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I JACKED OFF WITH A '' straight" buddy from age 11 to about 20 and LOVED IT!I also caught an older bud one day jacking when I came to their house. He was very embaraced but I said oh finish and he did. lots of good stories! ( ps I was that boy above you at boyscout camp) something very much like that happened to me!