hard on while on lpsg

HungJordan: How many members get wood while on LPSG? I got on recently before hopping in the shower and by time I got up to go to the bathroom I was doing my version of a tripod. I am mostly straight but facinated by my cock and others like me. I don't want to have sex with a dude but big cock talk and discussion gets me going. Does that make me Bi?

captainstupid: ya i get a hardo while reading on these boards sometimes too

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Already covered. Personally I don't. But when I was posting that story, I got hard over the memory.

As for you being bi, don't worry; very few people are exclusively gay or straight, counting all experiences and fantasies.

bigdad: I have only been here a short while, and I must say that reading these posts is quite exciting. In fact my wife enjoys reading them as much as I do. As for the question , does this make you bisexual. Not necesarily, as an above poster said, very few people are exclusively straight or gay. We agree with that. Some of our best sex comes when we are talking about (fantasizing) her being with a girl or me doing a guy. And there is no shame in thinking that way. Who knows maybe some day that will really happen.

Javierdude22: Almost never...happened maybe once or twice

tigerwolf: Sometimes, though not often. Most of the people on here bs about their size. *bleh*

Thumper_10x7_CA: I rarely get a hard on while on here. The couple of times I have was because I was reading some of the stories in the other forum.
Most of the time I just scan through posts because things get repeated so often. I also get a bit frustrated because so many of you sound hot but are so far away.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never sprung a hard-on while reading the posts here. In fact, I have logged in while sporting morning wood, but it goes down while I'm reading the posts! It takes more than general discussion about penes to give me a rod.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HungJordan: I'll avoid attempting to answer your question: "Does that make me Bi?" But, if you have no desire to have sex with any of the dudes with big dicks, I think your percentage Bi is nominal.

As for me and my wood while on LPSG, yeap, it happens. I've been a member long enough for me to have 'favorites' to read. Since I have become familiar with these, have a mental image of how they look, and know their size penises, I have expansion for Kneading.
Thx for asking. :)

Luke