hard-ons

beep_this: i knew this girl that was with a guy that was hung around 12. and she told me when ever he got a hard on he would have to take it out of his pants becaue there isn't room and it would hurt, if he didn't. do all of u guys have this trouble?

cabbage: No, perhaps he liked tight jeans? or the woman that gave him the "hard-on"? ;)

Thumper_10x7_CA: there have been times when I've gotten such an intense hard-on that my cock has hurt from it being constricted in my pants. But with a few adjustments (in other words, straightening it out) it felt better. Of course letting out in the fresh air to breath always feels best. ;)

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=clothing;num=1072035154;start=0#2 date=12/22/03 at 21:31:34]there have been times when I've gotten such an intense hard-on that my cock has hurt from it being constricted in my pants.  But with a few adjustments (in other words, straightening it out) it felt better.  Of course letting out in the fresh air to breath always feels best.   ;) [/quote]

Much the same here. This was more of a problem in my high school and college days than it is now because of a higher frequency of unanticipated boners.

I've had cases where the head popped under the leg band or waist band of my briefs. That required some re-adjustment.

SG

Donk: [quote author=beep_this link=board=clothing;num=1072035154;start=0#0 date=12/21/03 at 11:23:34]i knew this girl that was with a guy that was hung around 12. and she told me when ever he got a hard on he would have to take it out of his pants becaue there isn't room and it would hurt, if he didn't.  do all of u guys have this trouble?[/quote]

My answer is yes and no. If I get an erection in a public place where I can't whip it out, it is uncomfortable, but I just deal with it till it subsides. If I'm at home alone or--especially--if I'm alone with my gf and she gets it hard, there comes a point where I just have to unzip and let it spring free. The "springing free" can be tricky in itself--that is, it is sometimes a struggle to work it out of the zipper.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Intersting post. This sounds familiar to me. If I get hard, like in the morning, I can't get it into my pants; it just will not fit. I have to wait for it to soften. Getting a hard-on with my pants on is very problematic, it really doesn't fit and there is a lot of pressure.

Actually, tighter jeans usually prevent full expantion; the pressure issue. If my cock is positioned in a bent way then full erection is often prevented as well. However, if I am wearing looser pants it will push out and away.

In general, I look for relief if I get a hard-on, but as Donk said, sometimes you just have to deal with it.

Jack

Reactions: deleted17606111

hungstud: iv'e been getting into tighter jeans lateley and yes, it f**king hurts when i get a hard on. sometimes if my stuff is positioned wrong it makes my balls hurt too.

i usually try to adjust myself, but really doesnt help much until the pain makes the hardon go away

wish i could just pull it out whenever it got hard!! lol

HungJordan: It can be very uncomfortable to have a hard on in a pair of pants. Not only is it hard to carry around but it's very noticeable on me as well. It's like, is that a cucumber down the side of that guys pants. I'm with Donk on this though: when at home I am more than willing to let it 'out' and swing free.

Shades closed of course.

;)

Jangel: I hear ya....I like lower rise jeans, but man....if I get even a SEMI....there's no hiding it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, there's no way to hide it. Mostly, when I get hard, I just have to shuffle things around to get comfortable. Never take it out.

HungJordan: Why not take it out? Unless youre not in the privacy of your own home there's nothing nicer and more free feeling then letting a hard boner swing free.

tomarctus: It hurts if it is pointing down so I just move it to pointing up. That helps the pain but not the tug against my pants. Ultimately I just need to release it from it's bounds.

easy_eros: yes! whenever i'm close to a boner i race to the nearest bathroom and take it out there. its just to painful for me especially in jeans! if i keep it in and get a full hard on it feels as if its going to snap off! besides i'm afraid my dick might get bent if i dont! i definitely don't do it in front of anyone! if its just a semi i adjust it so that it points up and find a place to sit. although they can be problematic at times i still love my erections and the way they feel even if i dont get release!

AOX3: My wife has commented quite often that I seem to have to 'adjust' down there frequently. I wear boxer briefs and on occasions it sneaks down the leg to the elastic and is simply uncomfortable, regardless of what type of pants I wear. My wife has a standard, "No one should be able to determine your religion by the bulge in your pants", so as a result I have to avoid tight jeans or light colored slacks. When I get an erection, it is impossible to hide so I have no choice but to try to adjust for comfort. If I put it up, it would come over the waistband, so I have to go to the side, as in my icon pic. Fortunately, after a lifetime of dealing with it, I know what to wear and at the advanced age of 47, spontaneous erections are getting fewer and further apart. Nevertheless, it can and does get quite uncomfortable in tight clothing. My best advice is to learn what fits best and stay with it unless you are advertising.

Anyway thats my story and I'm sticking to it

AOX3 ::)

biguthdickuth: If it gets hard while pointing down it becomes very uncomfortable and painful, and that is why I usually wear briefs rather than boxer (unless I'm wearing my loose jeans and want to show ;)) because the briefs keep me where it can easily work its way up without getting caught in the leg like with boxers that let it fall all the way down.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there are times when there is no way to get comfortable if you are in public and get aroused. If I can't head it off at the pass -- adjust it before it gets too big -- then I'm stuck, 'cause if it's going down my leg there isn't enough room to point it another way.

Down the leg or to the side can create a rather spectacularly embarrassing bulge, and pain from pulling the suspensory ligament in an unnatural direction. Dressing the erection up is easier to conceal, and less painful around the base, but then there are issues with the pressure from the waistband of my underwear, and the waist of my trousers. Not to mention the danger of getting a visible wet spot on my shirt.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
My take on this is quite simple, erections whilst in clothing are uncomfortable at best, and painful at worst, not to mention embarrassing if out in public (which happened alot when I was a teen and even into my early 20's) and therefore, I prefer to get nude as soon as possible, if there is that possibility mind you ... and if I am nude and erect, chances are very good that I am either going to masturbate, or fuck or get a nice BJ. I hate being erect in clothes, its almost like as soon as I feel him starting to grow, my instinct is to disrobe, anyone else feel this way ?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Best way to deal with erections: Make a few alterations or simply order your pants online. I can't do much about the fact that you won't reach your highest angle, but I can deal with the size issue effectively.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=clothing;num=1072035154;start=0#16 date=03/02/04 at 08:06:54]Down the leg or to the side can create a rather spectacularly embarrassing bulge, and pain from pulling the suspensory ligament in an unnatural direction.  Dressing the erection up is easier to conceal,  and less painful around the base, but then there are issues with the pressure from the waistband of my underwear, and the waist of my trousers.  Not to mention the danger of getting a visible wet spot on my shirt.[/quote]

I agree with all of that.  Up is the only way for me to go, and one of the reasons I started wearing jockstraps in my teens well before I had stopped growing.  In the UK most guys who wear a jockstrap expect the jock to hold them upwards, but of course a big guy will need a lot more headroom, and very possibly as in my case a custom made much larger and longer pouch with a very high 'waist' band.

Advantages include the ability to cope with an erection without embarrassing adjustments; the waist band of my boxers is no obstacle to upward movement, and the most I need to do is to put my thumbs under my trouser belt at the appropriate stage for a moment or two and 'flex' my way through; even that is not always needed.  The jockstrap will also deal with any wet spots.

There are some disadvantages; dressing 'up' can make you look fat, or maybe what is worse, erect when you aren't.  Also in a light coloured shirt with no tee-shirt on underneath tends to show the top section of the jock, which I am keen to avoid.