hard-ons

wvalady1968: Am I the only woman who finds these discussions highly erotic? Seriously!
;)

[I've resisted posting this many times before. Could no longer resist. I apologize. Carry on.]

Duo187: I have found that buying pants with larger waists, my bulge can keep them up mostly, and if I get a hard on, it just runs up under my shirt, which usually are baggy so unless I'm extremely horny theres no telling that I had it. Though if I'm not wearing that....I usually find the nearest bathroom, and wait in there till it goes back down.

ITakeMyVitamins: I always wear rather loose fitting boxers, anything else I've tried has been really uncomfortable and, I think, makes me look rather ridiculous. My cock will naturally hang down my left pant leg, and this is where it is most comfortable.

If if get really hard while I'm wearing pants, it is very uncomfortable. A little excitiment is ok. The thickening bulge down my left pant leg certainly catches some more people's attention, but by no means is it uncomfortable. In fact, I really enjoy it, and like the warmth against my leg. I've gotten rather practiced at controlling this. However, I cannot get fully erect while wearing pants. There is not enough room for my cock to "turn around", and it will get stuck in my pants pointing to whatever happens to be to my left. If the situation allows, I quick manuever allows my cock to run up over my stomach. Of course, this usually makes me harder.

FieldRatt9: Since I usually freeball I find it very uncomfortable getting erections in pants. In my 20's my cock was up in at least a 60 degree angle. In sweats theres was no hiding it. Depending where I was I would stand behind something or carry something in front of me ie: bag, jacket or shirt. In jeans I would have to unbutton my pants slightly as well as undo my belt alittle. Usually my shirt was long enough to cover what was exposed of my cock. I'm of small build with alittle over 9 inches so at least 3 inches would show over the top. In shorts...forget it. I'd go sit somewhere, unbutton them and sit it out. Lots of strange looks.

Now 10 some years later I'm at a 45 degree or so and I don't have spontanious erections as often as then but none the less I still do but I'm able to tolerate my erection down my pant leg or shorts more now. Back then anything would get me hard, now I either have to be totally turned on by what I see/hear or be running/jogging naked...on a nude beach of course. I'm not much for running down the street naked these days. Thanks for listening.