Hard path to recover EQ

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Tyraxor, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

My recent efforts have resulted in enhancing EQ drove me to buy book "The hardness factor" by MD Steven Lamm.
    Lamm advices are really good and supplements he recomends are for sure really great for EQ and general health which as many know are highly related.I think that the biggest change made supplements he advices. I immediately bought them in bulk from Purebulk.com, Nutrition Redesigned and after change in diet and increasing amount of physical activity like cardio,running I`ve never seen so big changes in my unit.In flacid my dick was fucking big like never before and on it apeard new veins( which is really good sign as far as I know) Supplements he recomeds are l-arginine,free radicals fighters - pycnogenol,grape seed extract,red wine,vit E,C and horny goat weed to increase libido.I added as well ginkgo to this list.

Unfortunatelly I didn`t became rock hard what was my main goal and now after 2 weeks it`s really bad, cause i
    I don`t know what Im doing wrong (mayby I take too high doses of this supplements Im was ingesting) but even that it`s now really hard for me to get hard ;/ my unit seems to be cold which is really bad sign.
    Im looking for some really experienced person advices now becasue it seems that the more I try to help myself the greater damage I do to my own body.
    The best results I had with just normal eating and hard PE workout, when I woke up in nigt with solid wood.Everyday I want to return to this times but temptation to try some supplement to speed up this proces or see what goona happen is stronger.
    Please advie me what to do now cause I really miss luck my mornig wood.
    Mayby I`ve done some damage to kidneys which are as well really important to EQ.
    I think that I have to be clean as much as possible and only eat smart with excersises but really confuse me that I have all this powerfull supplements and can`t have take advantage of them.

Mayby is here some expert and know what is the main reason of my problems.
    Last days Im fucking confused cause even when I`ve bought professional book Im doing something wrong and cant have achieve what I really want.

2. crossy

Gold Member

Contact our Al.

3. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

Yes Im waiting for his wise advise like usual but Im afraid that this case is litle too complicated for easy solve.This supplements use and dosge is really tricky and I think I have to give break from all of this stuff becasue few months back without it and doing hard PE work out I was really happy.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Stamina work would be the best thing for you to concentrate on. If your erections are suffering you should put aside any enlargement work for now. If you're overtrained from PE or even your daily physical exercise this will affect your erections.

I would suggest doing these stamina exercises without taking any supplements for at least a couple of weeks. From there, you can start adding supplements (I recommend one at a time) to see what, if any, effect they have.

You should also try to relax. Just stressing over your erections can cause them to falter. When you focus on an exercise like the "Stop and Start" (which I feel is the best exercise for promoting stamina and control), focus on what you're feeling and really get into whatever fantasy or media you use to stimulate yourself. Do NOT focus on negative thoughts at all- even if your erection starts to falter. Doing so is a vicious cycle that leads to worsening ED.

Please keep us posted.

5. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

Thank you Big All I will try do my best.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

7. Markdarcy

Markdarcy Member

Albums:
    I have been playing soccer all my life and when stopped doing so I noticed a decrease in EQ. Keeping up the cardio definitely pays off.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Cardiovascular fitness is very important if you want to maximize your sexual stamina and importance.

Draft saved Draft deleted