Hard pounding

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Lately my wife has really been enjoying a really hard pounding. I honestly can not believe she is taking it so hard. I remember back a few years ago she use to bleed and tear almost everytime we fucked and be sore for days. I am really enjoying this new change. Mibd u I just can not shove it in there and start poubding away. I still need to eat her till she is close to cumming to get her warmed up, and also still need to use lube. I then have to take my time getting it in her and go slow for a good five min till she gets relaxed. Then I start to go deeper and then put it all the way in and let it sit there for a min. Then do a couple deep strokes then I can go a bit quicker. Then I start to just pound her. I'm talking balls deep as hard as I can go and she loves it. She cums the hardest ever with me pounding her like this. She can finally take all of my 8.5" x 6.75" balls deep and hard as I can fuck her and it is great. The key to it is it is all in the prep time at the start. Keep in mind she is still sore the next day but its better then her being sore fore days. I'll take it. Sex every secound day is good enough for me. So have any of u married men ever experienced this with your wife after years of fucking. Oh one more thing we are 40/42 and been together 20 yrs. also her lips have gotten a lot larger also.

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately my wife has really been enjoying a really hard pounding. I honestly can not believe she is taking it so hard. I remember back a few years ago she use to bleed and tear almost everytime we fucked and be sore for days. I am really enjoying this new change. Mibd u I just can not shove it in there and start poubding away. I still need to eat her till she is close to cumming to get her warmed up, and also still need to use lube. I then have to take my time getting it in her and go slow for a good five min till she gets relaxed. Then I start to go deeper and then put it all the way in and let it sit there for a min. Then do a couple deep strokes then I can go a bit quicker. Then I start to just pound her. I'm talking balls deep as hard as I can go and she loves it. She cums the hardest ever with me pounding her like this. She can finally take all of my 8.5" x 6.75" balls deep and hard as I can fuck her and it is great. The key to it is it is all in the prep time at the start. Keep in mind she is still sore the next day but its better then her being sore fore days. I'll take it. Sex every secound day is good enough for me. So have any of u married men ever experienced this with your wife after years of fucking. Oh one more thing we are 40/42 and been together 20 yrs. also her lips have gotten a lot larger also.
Amazing, I am a similar size & I have to be gentle with my partners!

Reactions: Catfort1993

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Damn, you say 6.75", but your pics have your girth measured at 7.5"!

That may be the thickest I've seen here

Does that mean you are longer than the stated 8.5" length too? A true 9+ by 7+ would, for sure, test most vaginas, and be close to the biggest on the site. No wonder it took so long for her to accommodate you. Good job being gentle and patient

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Damn, you say 6.75", but your pics have your girth measured at 7.5"!

That may be the thickest I've seen here

Does that mean you are longer than the stated 8.5" length too? A true 9+ by 7+ would, for sure, test most vaginas, and be close to the biggest on the site. No wonder it took so long for her to accommodate you. Good job being gentle and patient
That pic was taken after edging for three hours. My cock got huge from that. But on a normal day I am 8.5" x 6.75"

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That pic was taken after edging for three hours. My cock got huge from that. But on a normal day I am 8.5" x 6.75"

Wow. I wish I could get that kind of increase. I only get from just under 6 to just over 6.

It would be fun to fuck with my dick being another league of thickness

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF is from Taiwan, has never had children, and apparently, her previous boyfriends had cocks that were smaller than my average cock. When we started swinging any cock larger than mine would make her very sore and so we limited the guys who played with us to ones who had small to average size cocks. After several years of swinging, we discovered that if I gave her a good orgasm from foreplay and oral, her pussy relaxed and seemed looser. Then we had a MFM session with a guy who had a 9 X 7 inch cock. He and I gave her lots of foreplay and oral, and she had a very strong orgasm. He was gentle, working his cock in slowly until it was as deep as she could take, about 6 inches. They fucked for about 45 minutes, with him never going deeper than 6 inches, until he came. While we were resting we started talking about anal. I had been trying to get her to try anal, but she was concerned that it would hurt. He described how he had gotten quite a few women to try anal with him, and they all loved it.

We alternated rimmed her and gave her oral until she came again. While they were French kissing (a real turn-on for her), I used my lubed fingers to loosen up her ass. Then she and I took turns sucking his cock to get it hard again. After he was real hard, he put on a condom and slowly slipped his lubed cock into her ass until it was all in, balls tight against her butt cheeks. She felt his balls against her butt and asked if he was that deep. He said that he was and began slowly fucking her with long strokes. After about 30 minutes, at her request, he started pounding her ass, and she was loving it. They had been fucking almost an hour when he finally came and they stopped. After they cleaned up, we lay back on the bed and talked about her first anal. She said that it felt so good that she almost came, and she loved the deep pounding.

Since then she had become addicted to large cocks, and can now take a 9 inch cock all the way in her pussy. The key is for her to have at least one orgasm first, and then she can take, and loves, large cocks.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh I am surprised at this . It seems then that a full orgasm causes vaginas to swell and accomodate more length. Would like to hear more on this. My wife has such intense orgasms that usually she has to stop me thrusting. Maybe this is true with cervical orgasms.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I am surprised at this . It seems then that a full orgasm causes vaginas to swell and accomodate more length. Would like to hear more on this. My wife has such intense orgasms that usually she has to stop me thrusting. Maybe this is true with cervical orgasms.
Stimulation, in general, causes the vagina to relax, become more supple and enlarge (tent). The uterus actually lifts and and pulls the vaginal canal more open, if I understand correctly.

After orgasm and stimulation, some vaginas may accommodate larger objects more easily, but not necessarily during orgasm. Many people cannot handle stimulation at all while orgasming

Catfort1993

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF is from Taiwan, has never had children, and apparently, her previous boyfriends had cocks that were smaller than my average cock. When we started swinging any cock larger than mine would make her very sore and so we limited the guys who played with us to ones who had small to average size cocks. After several years of swinging, we discovered that if I gave her a good orgasm from foreplay and oral, her pussy relaxed and seemed looser. Then we had a MFM session with a guy who had a 9 X 7 inch cock. He and I gave her lots of foreplay and oral, and she had a very strong orgasm. He was gentle, working his cock in slowly until it was as deep as she could take, about 6 inches. They fucked for about 45 minutes, with him never going deeper than 6 inches, until he came. While we were resting we started talking about anal. I had been trying to get her to try anal, but she was concerned that it would hurt. He described how he had gotten quite a few women to try anal with him, and they all loved it.

We alternated rimmed her and gave her oral until she came again. While they were French kissing (a real turn-on for her), I used my lubed fingers to loosen up her ass. Then she and I took turns sucking his cock to get it hard again. After he was real hard, he put on a condom and slowly slipped his lubed cock into her ass until it was all in, balls tight against her butt cheeks. She felt his balls against her butt and asked if he was that deep. He said that he was and began slowly fucking her with long strokes. After about 30 minutes, at her request, he started pounding her ass, and she was loving it. They had been fucking almost an hour when he finally came and they stopped. After they cleaned up, we lay back on the bed and talked about her first anal. She said that it felt so good that she almost came, and she loved the deep pounding.

Since then she had become addicted to large cocks, and can now take a 9 inch cock all the way in her pussy. The key is for her to have at least one orgasm first, and then she can take, and loves, large cocks.

Omfg can I be your gf?!! Xx

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

My wife and I have been married for 30 yrs. our sex is best it has ever been. Orgasms are the best ever. We fuck for average 60-90 minutes each time. I eat her pussy then fuck the hell out of her pussy. She loves my cock. We fuck deep and hard. It wonderful!

WccStrong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think this is true with both men and women. When I started dating my current boyfriend, he had a lot of difficulty taking my entire length. He was very tight and it would take us 20 minutes just get my head in comfortably. It was very frustrating for me never being able to go fully balls deep, but over time his body began to adjust. Nowadays after some slow preparation, he takes the whole thing and lets me pound away.

cabbagehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yeah,,of course she can,,cause your cock is no where near 8 1/2 inches,,invest in a ruler.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

german_xxl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Nothing beats a hard pounding balls deep, always love it when a woman can take all of my cock

D

deleted1074483

Wow. I wish I could get that kind of increase. I only get from just under 6 to just over 6.

It would be fun to fuck with my dick being another league of thickness
you're worrying about 'only' being a 6 inch girth?? Man that is seriously big and much bigger than average or even large guys

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're worrying about 'only' being a 6 inch girth?? Man that is seriously big and much bigger than average or even large guys
No. I'm not worried at all. I know it's thicker than most. Like I said, I would love to try it out if it was even thicker. If thick is nice, let's see what really thick is like