hard soft penis?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, May 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

whato1986: Hi guys, I've been doing PE excercise constantly for about half a year now, with a days rest once a week or so, but recently I hav noticed that my cock in its flaccid state is quite hard, is this just my body trying to readjust to these stretching excercises? I am experiencing this hard flaccid cock at the moment, so I will take a few days rest just in case. :-[ Please help put my mind at rest guys,

Thanks for any feed-back,

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Erm...I'm having difficulty imagining a hard flaccid cock.

Do you mean engorged with blood such that it could be used for intercourse? That's not flaccid. In such a case you'd want to have it checked out by a urologist (or the ER) ASAP.

Please explain.

3. Imported

Gold Member

shadow: [quote author=Pecker link=board=pe;num=1083788444;start=0#1 date=05/06/04 at 08:01:40]Erm...I'm having difficulty imagining a hard flaccid cock.

Do you mean engorged with blood such that it could be used for intercourse? That's not flaccid. In such a case you'd want to have it checked out by a urologist (or the ER) ASAP.

Please explain.[/quote]

He probably means that his penis feels hard, even when it is nog engorged. I have that to sometimes, although I do not exercise. Must be something else

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Either rate, if it persists in the future, I'd bullet on over your urologist for a quick look-see.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I know exactly what you're saying, Whato1986, and I have wondered if I should wait for more softness before continuing my PE 'milking'. While I don't have an erection, per se, the expansion and firmness is there. All the reading I can find says to perform while flaccid, but I wonder what degree of being flaccid becomes an erection. I've been intending to quiz our master mind Don regarding this, so if you read this give us some pointers, buddy. When/if I learn more re. this technicality, I'll get back with you, Whato.

Luke

6. Imported

Gold Member

whato1986: hi roystoys, its most noticeable after a hards days work, or strait after the gym, but if i lay off PE excercises for a few days and take things easy, its much less noticeable, hope thats helped you.

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

To whatto (and others), I really don't think there's anything to worry over.

A lot of this is re-defining what WE (being larger in our sizes) actually mean by that term "Hard". Being hard (erect) for a larger man is somewhat different than for a man measuring average. Typically, we larger men are not "rigid-hard erect" anyway and there's even some "give" (bending) of the shaft without causing us pain. For an average length fella, he would probably cry "ouch" to move his shaft the way we can! Our penises often tend to "sway". Penis enlargement (gradually) introduces this quality in our lives (for many of us) and we don't always realize it. (I wasn't "prepared" to expect this in my own experience. I picked up on this whole concept of how the bigger ones behave and act when flaccid, semi, and outright hard just by carefully looking a pix and vids from the internet of larger men...Mine was starting to behave like theirs [from PE].....FINALLY.)

I've yet to hear of anyone (who has had success with PE) NOT experiencing what we are describing here. For one thing, as we achieve gains, our penis IS going to "behave" differently and that includes that "soft / hard" situation. I would hesitate to even use the term "hard" or "partially erect" in my own sitaution-it's more of a "bloated, puffy, (plumper) flaccid" size. Now, to some (those who would say "oggle" at a bigger size penis) --yes, it may look stupendous when "soft". (Isn't THAT what the bigger fellas [whom we are striving to become by doing PE to begin with!] show in their exaggerated sizes?) Yes, to an on-looker, these larger sizes might appear "big" flaccid, but instead they are semi-erect a lot of the time with an accumulation of blood and lymph. (The time of the day and even the temperature factors into this "hang" capability, it seems). I find I tend to be at my absolute minimum flaccid size (a difference of nearly one-inch!) during the morning hours. But, things improve though, by afternoon! :)

Now, when I am "aroused" per se, then, I definitely know it.....there is a more pronounced (definite) rigidness to the shaft. But, I will still stay fairly "engorged" (even when flaccid) a good bit of the day. One could call that semi-hard, semi-flaccid, whatever--but there is a difference to outright "erect". THAT fully-erect shaft "quality" is one all its own. And, as I've noted elsewhere in the forum, the degree of "hardness" for me--well, it varies. When aroused, I can be hard and then, it will wane a bit, then get "super-hard", then back off yet again. My girth---can really increase mid-way through a "session" and the erect length will ultimately decline a bit. I've seen this same phenomenon too, in numerous vids.
    Perfectly normal from all indications I have seen and even read about here in the forum. ALL of what I describes goes along with having a bigger size as well as the effects of doing PE. I don't look upon any of this as a "negative", either. A bigger size is very much what I desired and I was (and still am!) quite willing to accept the consequences--if we can call them such. I look upon these "changes" as milestones of success, really. --Yet further confirmation that I'm indeed living with a bigger size now!

Whatto--The longer one does PE, the more permanent the results. Although (some) of the "engorgement" might be lost not doing PE for awhile, you still will have more "fleshiness" to your penis than before you ever started exercising and that's for certain. I contend PE techniques are good overall "conditioning techniques" for maintaining circulation and overall toning of the penis tissues--even beyond the time when enlargement was the primary goal. I don't believe I will ever forego some kind of "workout" as such, even though I might be nearing my original goal. My way of thinking is: We "work-out" our other body parts, why not our penis, too for better health?

Draft saved Draft deleted