Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
recently I just got a new girlfriend and she was sucking on my cock for 10 minutes and it felt so good but I couldn’t cum. She said I’m big so could only get past the head in her mouth. Any suggestions?

samlsilva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
recently I just got a new girlfriend and she was sucking on my cock for 10 minutes and it felt so good but I couldn’t cum. She said I’m big so could only get past the head in her mouth. Any suggestions?
I can suck you instead

Reactions: Beardon and Kahuna

samlsilva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and also... i think you're lying... no one's that big..

Reactions: BWPHOENIX

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Anyone with helpful advice?
Sure. If she says her jaw hurts, then believe her. I've gotten that comment plenty of times. Try doing what you want her to do with a dildo your size, and see how long you last. She may need some practice to get used to it, but some people do get jaw pain regardless.

Inability to orgasm via oral stim is quite common. I love receiving, and my wife loves giving, but there are plenty of times where an orgasm just ain't happening that way. No worries, we have a vast repertoire of stuff that'll work, so we shift gears and move on!

Reactions: tarzan2591