Hard time having sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by indy, Dec 21, 2006.

1. indy

indy New Member

How yall doin, I heard about this site as a joke, and took a gander at it. I now have a question that may make use of this site for me. I am not overly large (8x6), but my girlfriend and I are having a hard time having sex, as she is a virgin. Are there any techniques (spelling) that I can use to make the experience less painful for her?

2. snoozan

Gold Member

If you're 8 inches, for a lot of women, that's huge. Really. The only thing I don't get is that if she's a virgin, how are you having a hard time having sex? Have you not been able to penetrate her at all and therefore she's still a virgin? I'm assuming that you've tried. She is probably very nervous about the whole thing, which will make her tighten up. Your best bet is to use a lot of lube, a lot of foreplay, and let her take control of when and how much you penetrate her. If she's on top she'll have a lot more control of what's going on and that may make things easier. Above all else, be patient and loving.

3. indy

indy New Member

yea, you got it.

we do do that. and yes patience and love always is a main part of it too. The thing is though, she is extreemly small. shes 105lbs and 5'7", especially compaired to me (6'5" 230). Iv heard people say that smaller women have a harder time being with a bigger guy. I think no matter what we do, its just gonna wind up with her in a lot of pain.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Indy, do some reading around the site, especially in this section. You will find TONS of suggestions to help. Good luck.

5. indy

indy New Member

k thanks thanks.

6. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I suspect relaxation is the key, along with trust and true arousal. Even with that, and plenty of lube, I wouldn't expect for you to just slide right in right away. Sometimes I think some women's body can take more than a moment to get used to certain sizes. A lot of guys lack restraint I've noticed, but sometimes starting slow and maintaining that for a while can help.

I just recently had a similar experience with a woman who was also nervous with my size, specifically my 6" girth. I took it extremely slow, and still had trouble penetrating her, and we used a fair amount of lube too. After a few minutes, I was able to get maybe the first 3 inches in. It was incredibly tight, but she seemed alright. I was the one having the problems. Felt like a vise-grip on my dick, and for a minute, I wanted to call it off. It was just too intense for me. I kept going slow though, and she seemed to relax and loosen up more and more. I then relaxed, and the sex actually went pretty smoothly from there, with neither of us wanting to stop. We ended up fucking for about 90 minutes I guess, after me thinking we'd be lucky to make 5 minutes. We did both admit that neither had had sex in a while later though, which added to our nervousness too I think. Being a true virgin probably adds a different dynamic, but still being patient and starting and going slow could help.

Truthfully, I think this is a question that probably needs more of a female perspective though.

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I have a difficult time having sex with women. It must be because they drive away too fast before I can get across the parking lot. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted