Hard time keeping it hard!

zwalker16

1st Like
Media
Ok guys need some advice, especially from the gym buffs! I used to be really big and got hurt, and now getting big again. I take a pre/post workout, protein, and vitamins! When have sexing I am having a hard time getting it rock hard and keeping it there! I am a lil worried and want to fix this! Main reason I want to please my girl and I think it gets to her a little when I lose the rock hard dick! This same thing happened when I was big a while back, and when I stopped it came back perfect! Help plz

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude! I am going to offer you some real help! Probably not the help you were looking for though!

Please! Please! Do not end every sentence with an exclamation point!

Really! Please stop doing that!!!

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
That way to much training!!!

Take a look at my pics I am 45 and only train with weights 3 times a week for 30mins but I do martial atrs every day for 2 hours. I am 6 feet and weigh 235lbs. And I can keep it hard for hours.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
So should i cut it down a bit? I love being in the gym and feel refreshed and energized every morning. Great pics by the way "evilshogunmaster."

Easy up on the training or change it up a little and take a good look at your eating most health and energy levels can be fix by looking at your diet and you workout so it is super important.

Oh and glad you like the pics I have fun taking them.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1.) Establish a baseline. What happens to your erection over a period of time when you do not train excessively and take the supplements you've been taking, and what happens to it when you go as you are going.

2.) Relax and when you're with your gf focus on the moment you're in together and stop measuring whether your erection is as hard as it 'should be.' Don't try to read her mind, ask her what she thinks and feels.

3.) Use as many exclamation points as you want.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like the other guys said, you may be hitting the gym a little too hard, so your energy levels may be down when it comes time for sex.

Perhaps you could skip a bit of the cardio and have really energetic sex instead? I don't know about you, but there's nothing like working up a sweat to keep my dick hard.