Hard time sharing a bed

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ive spent the night with girls a handful of times. I always have a really hard time falling asleep next to someone. Ive tried everything I cant think of, to hold them. If they are on my arm, it falls asleep, if i put my arm pointed up, towards the head of the bed, it feels awkward and i cant sleep. I also feel like im getting raped of space and covers.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So its not the fact that you are having a problem sleeping because you are in bed with a girl, its because you are sharing the bed, period! When two people share a bed, particularly a single bed, it gets way too cramped. Not only is there not enough space to roll over, you dont want to try for fear of waking the other person up.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there's no rule says you have to hold her all night.
a respectful 10 minutes of post-shag cuddling {just to prove you aren't the roll off, roll over type} and then you can roll away and start snoring.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It;s always hard when you first start to sleep with someone, as your body has to get use to their body. And I know at first I'm always in this stage where I don't want to keep my hands off of the guy, though through time as i get to know them better and we spend more time together during waking hours its then easier for us to just spend our bed time either having sex or sleeping, but we don't have to cuddle all the time in bed, though I definalty do enjoy cuddling with somone while watching a movie, and its a little easier to cuddle in that position, I definatly love cuddling. I so need a new cuddle buddy, I haven't had one in so long.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I thought it was really difficult at first when I started sleeping next to my classmate. We both sleep facing the opposite directions. Some times we spoon, but usually just sleep our opposite directions in a single bed.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
it's uncomfortable at first because you feel like your space is being invaded and you can't get a good night's sleep. but once you get used to it, you're gonna feel lonely and your bed is going to feel empty because you can't fall asleep with the person you share it with.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
it's uncomfortable at first because you feel like your space is being invaded and you can't get a good night's sleep. but once you get used to it, you're gonna feel lonely and your bed is going to feel empty because you can't fall asleep with the person you share it with.
I totally know this feeling. Especially the night after they have been over. It's like awe, I miss having someone next to me.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I totally know this feeling. Especially the night after they have been over. It's like awe, I miss having someone next to me.

yeah, its like you suddenly feel like you're sleeping on the edge of a cliff in the dark. you move or roll over in your sleep and it shocks you awake and then you just lay there forever it seems touching their spot terrorfied of the day their smell goes away. that and the first time you have great news and run into the house to tell them and suddenly realize you're alone are 2 of the hardest slaps in the face cupid can give you. and i don't care how many times the bitch cheated or how many times it got abusive, if they just happened by to pick up the sock they left in one of those 2 moments you'd ask em to marry you........

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never gotten used to someone else in the bed with me. I always get a terrible night's sleep. Frankly, I don't know why people do it. To save on mattress costs?

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
King sized beds work wonders as 8060 said. Enough room for play and enough to stretch out and snooze.