Hard Times of RJ Berger (Forum Rules?)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by jakethesnake, Jun 7, 2010.

1. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

I was just curious as to why in a show on MTV they're able to not only talk about underage sex but base the show around the kid being hung and what appears to be his sexual endeavors when clearly it had to all be "written" in a script vs. not being able to write a story about it on a forum? Is it specifically because of details or what?

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not exactly underaged considering they are in highschool

Depends on the state though really

3. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

Well on here it's under 18 which is considered in most of the country to be of legal age to my understand. I don't see how changing what state they're in though would change the laws considering they're target audience isn't just that state obviously whereas on here a lot of the audience may be people from other countries where the material is legal? I'm just confused with it all I guess.

4. whng9

whng9 Member

Albums:

The kid is supposed to be 15 and they are talking about his penis. Seems somewhat creepy to me....even though we all know kids that age are very aware and sometimes involved in situations that would not be allowed on this board.

5. peachiekeen

peachiekeen New Member

Well, there are a few significant differences. First, most of the content on here, especially in the stories section, goes into detail, generally graphic detail, whereas the show does not. It also focuses on sexual situations, not so much the sex itself (as far as I know, I don't plan on watching because it looks dumb). Plus, it seems like it's putting sex in a comical light, where on here, the stories are generally just written to get us off. It's a completely different situation for RJ Berger.

6. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

Thanks peachie,
    That at least does make some logical sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted