Hard to cum guy

enki

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Girls how do you feel when you have sex with a guy and he can not reach orgasm (as you will)? Have you ever?

Ps : he doesn't reach orgasm but his cock always stay hard.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll take his number and suffer so you do not have to

Every well endowed guy I have been with lasted much longer than average guys. I read here something but do not remember the reason why

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh look, a thread that's in the right place :tongue:.

My ex rarely ever had an orgasm during sex. In the four years we were together, he had around four orgasms. I was actually the first person he had an orgasm with. In and of itself, it wasn't a big deal.

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have been fortunate enough to apparently be a natural tantric lover. basically, i can have continuous body orgasms during sex without ejaculating. the end result is that i can last forever without ever cumming in the "normal" manner. i have been with only a few women who became self conscious about this... most of my lovers have thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Enigmuhh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take his number and suffer so you do not have to

Every well endowed guy I have been with lasted much longer than average guys. I read here something but do not remember the reason why

Same amount of nerve endings spread out over a larger surface area reduces overall sensitivity perhaps? Not stating that as fact, just a hypothesis.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I've never had a partner that couldn't achieve orgasm, so anything I am bout to say is purely speculation.

First, I think it might make me feel a bit put-off to not be able to make him climax :ziplip:. I don't know why that is, and his "problem" might be just that... his own problem, but I guess I feel like it's a shared responsibility to see that each other orgasms.

Second, I would hope the guy in question has a good sense of time, or is of the mindset to not keep thrusting away in order to try and get off. I am sure some have this idealized notion of sex forever, but that can hurt, a lot. The limitless stamina of one, doesn't mean the other is immune to fatigue.

Truth be told, the thing that sticks out most would be sex without having to deal with the "cum where" question. :newangel:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he wont be able to get me to orgasm,
so i guess that makes us even.
but if ou think i'm going at it for hours,
you've got another thing coming.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young, I would feel the first rush coming and back off to let it pass. Then would work a little longer and harder for the second rush and just let it go. As I got older the second rush took longer and longer, until there was no a second rush. That got boring!

crmlkitten

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been with someone like that and it's hard not to take it personally. When we had sex, I would orgasm non-stop. He was the first person to make me cum from penetration. He took an extremely long time to orgasm (3-4 hours) or he didn't at all. It was exhausting for me to keep going so sometimes I would just tell him to stop when I was satisfied. He was more likely to orgasm from oral, so occasionally it resorted to that.

The last time I had sex with him, I returned from vacation and made the stupid decision to do it without a condom. He came in less than 5 minutes. :rolleyes: Even though the sex that time was awful, it was nice to know I still got 'it.'

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I had sex with him, I returned from vacation and made the stupid decision to do it without a condom. He came in less than 5 minutes. :rolleyes: Even though the sex that time was awful, it was nice to know I still got 'it.'

Which brings up a good point. As my username implies, I hate condoms but for the opposite reason. Condoms numb all sensations on my cock and I get soft in minutes. Do guys generally last that much longer? Ok, 3 to 4 hours is extreme, but you know what I mean.